Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want a separate forum for your team, PM me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want a separate forum for your team, PM me.

I will create it for you if there's enough interest.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

New York Giants

Comment

how about Atlanta.

Until recently, you could get the entire nation to sign up and no more than 4 people would even know what city they were from.

Atlanta: going all the way in 2004 to the Divisional round!
      "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd987
        how about Atlanta.

Until recently, you could get the entire nation to sign up and no more than 4 people would even know what city they were from.

Sure. Will you be bringing some ATL folks? The last guy suggested Giants and then was never heard from again.

Comment

We also need a UH Warriors board. I can bring at least 1 other UH fan in.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
            Originally posted by bsd987
            how about Atlanta.

Sure. Will you be bringing some ATL folks? The last guy suggested Giants and then was never heard from again.
            I live on long island. I don't know of any Atlanta fans (other than fake fans who became fans because of Vick). Just because of Vick, I'm sure someone will join me...
            "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Comment

How bout 49ers. I just found this site and wrote a 49ers article that got posted. I like this place. I think I'll stick around. A Niner forum would be cool...

Comment

JBurn - I'd be happy to create one for you if you will do some recruitment. It's tough just talking to yourself in a niners board.

Comment

Jacksonville Jaguars

I would love to do a forum on the Jacksonville Jaguars. I know much about them because I have followed them since they became a team in 1995. Besides, I have had a few articles posted on here about them. So i guess some people are interested in them. I would greatly appreciate it!
                    -Young

Comment

Like I said to J BUrn, I don't think I'm going to do any more specific forums until there is enough interest from various members. Right now, I believe Jax discussions can be kept to the main Gridiron board until activity warrants it.

I might even delete the Patriots board.

Comment

is there a way i could get one for the Jags?
                        -Young

Comment

see above Young. Unless there's proven activity.. i'm not creating a new forum.

Comment

Alright.
                            -Young

Comment

Thats a shame the eagles needed their own little forum I didnt think the team was really good enough for its own......................I wonder if this will make for more trsffic, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X