Parcells meltdown watch: avoids using Owens' name in PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN
    You also have got to wonder what his teammates are thinking, not just Parcells.
    My thoughts exactly. The unspoken feelings and opinions of his erstwhile teammates is what I would not mind hearing. That along with a book psychoanalyzing Owens selling beside his own newest literary effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess
      Originally posted by MDFAN
      You also have got to wonder what his teammates are thinking, not just Parcells.
      My thoughts exactly. The unspoken feelings and opinions of his erstwhile teammates is what I would not mind hearing. That along with a book psychoanalyzing Owens selling beside his own newest literary effort.
      Impossible-- his book is in the fiction section the other would be in the medical section.... so they couldn't be beside each other-- but the new one would probably outsell the old one! LOL

Comment

Guess the cowboys don't have a spokesmen or a medical staff or a coach that does the injury reports-- they just come striaght from TO--
        ////////

Cowboys | Owens remains out of practice
        Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:37:21 -0700

ESPNews reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens (hamstring) remained out of practice Tuesday, Aug. 15. While he said he is feeling better, he said he's still day-to-day

Comment

I actually think Parcells just wants to ignore Owens. I was reading on the Dallas board that during practice Parcells acts like Owens doesn't exist and it is only when the media starts asking about him does Parcells start to get really agitated.

Parcells is going to burst soon and I don't think Owens has a clue about how bad it is going to get.

Comment

Working...
          X