• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Irvin

Is perhaps the biggest

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all , back to your regular programming.

Re: Michael Irvin

Originally posted by MDFAN
    Is perhaps the biggest

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

I take strong exception to your use of the the word "perhaps"!

Comment

Well there are probably bigger ones, but they aren't on TV so I haven't seen them yet!

NAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he is the biggest!

Comment

2 more mnf games baby...including 12/4 at home
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Poor idiot doesnt realize how much fun Ditka and others are having with him. When is he gonna realize he's in a losing battle here because he has absolutely NO control on T.O.'s action? He's only gonna make himself look like an idiot trying to defend him.

Irvin's biggest problem here is its become a personal thing for him. He already HATES Philly for obvious reasons. He had a lot do with T.O.'s big mouth last year and now he's trying to make himself look right. At least Deon has the smarts to credit Dmac on his skills. Irvin needs the Eagles to fall quickly.

Damn Bledsoe is ruining everything!!

I got news for 'ya Mike, if he couldnt work with a guy like Dmac, there's no way in hell he'll work smoothly with anyone else.
          Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know why he has a job- Maybe he gives free Hummers
            http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Originally posted by JackieBlue
              I don't know why he has a job- Maybe he gives free Hummers
              He knows where to get the primo blow & hookers

Comment

Is perhaps the biggest

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Seems appropriate that the biggest asshole would get himself high on crack.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaBird
                  Poor idiot doesnt realize how much fun Ditka and others are having with him. When is he gonna realize he's in a losing battle here because he has absolutely NO control on T.O.'s action? He's only gonna make himself look like an idiot trying to defend him.

Irvin's biggest problem here is its become a personal thing for him. He already HATES Philly for obvious reasons. He had a lot do with T.O.'s big mouth last year and now he's trying to make himself look right. At least Deon has the smarts to credit Dmac on his skills. Irvin needs the Eagles to fall quickly.

I got news for 'ya Mike, if he couldnt work with a guy like Dmac, there's no way in hell he'll work smoothly with anyone else.
                  that is because he is unprofessional. in order to be professional you do not allow ego driven emotions to interfere with your job. its business. he is too immature to understand that fact

he makes his job personal and it is not suppose to be that way

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72
                    Is perhaps the biggest

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

ZING!
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by BamaBird

Wow.... I tivo'd the Monday Night Countdown show and I just watched bit and pieces during the half. Irvin did give Mcnabb much of the credit. He was all over that Cowboy OL. Sounds like he even offered Bledsoe an excuse.
                      Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72
                        Is perhaps the biggest

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                        X