You only have one bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only have one bullet

Who do you use it on? Pretty tough question huh?
    Riley Cooper
    6.25%
    Jerry Jones
    6.25%
    Deon Sanders
    6.25%
    Warran Sapp
    12.50%
    Joe Theisman
    6.25%
    Simon (the jerk on American Idol)
    6.25%
    Ely Manning
    0.00%
    Randy Moss
    0.00%
    Brandon Jacobs
    0.00%
    Al Sharpton
    56.25%
    Last edited by Eagle60; 08-01-2013, 09:12 AM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I voted for Jerry Jones, who SHOULD be a runaway winner in this thing. Except for one problem.....The Cowboys might end up actually getting a decent owner after that, which would suck.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

To be honest with you, I wish that I had a machine gun for this crew!

Comment

I went with Sharpton --- IMM guys like him.... people who benefit from being extreme.... irk me more on the bigger scale then any of those others.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          I went with Sharpton --- IMM guys like him.... people who benefit from being extreme.... irk me more on the bigger scale then any of those others.
          Aahh, a fine choice indeed sir!

Comment

Can we line up Jesse Jackson behind him and get a two-for-one?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Jerry Jones is the LAST person I'd shoot. I hope he lives forever, quite frankly.

Comment

If we line them up ear to ear,I feel I could drop 4-5 of them if not more
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

You need the .88 magnum.......LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    You need the .88 magnum.......LMFAO!

huge fan of Johnny Dangerously and all them fargin iceholes

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

i've got to watch that movie again. Wonder if it's on netflix

Comment

You fargin sneaky bastich!

Comment

No contest. Sharpton
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Hmmmm.... my choice isn't on the list so the next logical choice is Sharpton.
                            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Question for 60. If I use the bullet on Sharpton does he become a martyr? If taking him out elevates him to martyr status and promotes his idiotic platform then I'll go with Sapp.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X