Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES! YES! YES! YES! It finally is complete... (DIRECTV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES! YES! YES! YES! It finally is complete... (DIRECTV)

...DirecTV is installed and fully operational. My wife just called to let me know everything went smoothly.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET ORDERED!

LET'S FREAKING GET IT ON!!!!

YES! YES!
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

DUDE!!!!

I thought this was a "we got Ashley Lelie" thread.

Comment

Congrats man.

Damn, I thought This was about Lelie...
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            apology accepted.

Comment

good luck. Ive had it for 6 years now. I just got my first bill when they charge for sunday ticket. 150 bucks this statement for the package plus the superfan, which is 100 bucks. Three more 50 dollar payments they will take out and then paid for.

Comment

I got the current deal which is pretty sweet.

$69.99 for 4 months. I get every single channel (Total Choice whatever) plus NFL Sunday Ticket.

Then in month 5 I can downgrade to the $44.99/mos option and be all set.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I just couldn't bring myself to piss away the money for Sunday Ticket.

$249 for the season PLUS an additional $100 if you want to see the games in High-Def. Screw it. I'll have to suffer through watching the games at the Linc. (oh, and the fact that I receive both NY and Philly locals... which means I get whatever games the NY stations are broadcasting too)

Good luck BP! Enjoy!

BTW, do you have a HD TV set? If so, get ready to spend a few more bucks to see the broadcasts in high definition. I know, somebody always has to be the party pooper.

Ekravitz, I can't remember, are there commercials too?

Comment

1 - I'm paying $280 for NFL Sunday Ticket AND Top Packaging over the course of 4 months. Put it this way. If I got COMCAST DIGITAL - it would be $60/mos at least or $240.00 for 4 months and I wouldn't even get NFL Ticket

2 - I'm a diehard to the bone. Season ticket holder who lives in Baltimore now. Last year I had just gotten married and thought I could go to ESPNZONE and visit some friends here and there but it became a nightmare with a capital "NIGHT". Never again I vowed.

3 - I don't have HD so my SONY WEGA will pump out the nice digital pic I like and I'll just be ecstatic to be getting the BIRDS!!!
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Being in Vegas I couldn't live without Sunday Ticket. I got so sick of watching the 49ers, Raiders, and the Cowpukes. If the Eagles were playing the Giants in a game to decide the division, I got the Raiders against the Chargers in a battle of the .500 teams. Ugh.
                      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

$69.99 for 4 months. I get every single channel (Total Choice whatever) plus NFL Sunday Ticket.

I just signed up for the same deal with the same plan in mind. I hate Comcast with a passion that burns like a thousand fires.

Comment

Originally posted by AToney

I just signed up for the same deal with the same plan in mind. I hate Comcast with a passion that burns like a thousand fires.
                          * Yep. Comcast is the evil empire personified.
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Sunday Ticket is worth every penny. I got that deal 3 years ago and then cancelled Total Choice afterward but I still get Sunday Ticket every year.

Comment

Well, TimeWarner doesn't even carry the NFL Network and I can't have a dish at my apartment.

No DirecTV for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X