Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES! YES! YES! YES! It finally is complete... (DIRECTV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhillyJack
    I just couldn't bring myself to piss away the money for Sunday Ticket.

$249 for the season PLUS an additional $100 if you want to see the games in High-Def. Screw it. I'll have to suffer through watching the games at the Linc. (oh, and the fact that I receive both NY and Philly locals... which means I get whatever games the NY stations are broadcasting too)

Good luck BP! Enjoy!

BTW, do you have a HD TV set? If so, get ready to spend a few more bucks to see the broadcasts in high definition. I know, somebody always has to be the party pooper.

Ekravitz, I can't remember, are there commercials too?
    yeah, there are commercials

Comment

and just think BP....you've done all that and your wife will be wanting to watch Walker, Texas Ranger.

Oh yeah.....be prepared IT starts NOW!!!
      Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

What took you so long?

If you had signed up before July 31, you would have saved $30.00!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

getting the sunday ticket was a condition that had to be met before i agreed to move to virginia.

it rocks the house. this year i got $40 off and two free pay per view movies per month for re-upping.
            socratee.spreadshirt.com

Comment

I got DTV and Sunday Ticket installed yesterday too and am so pumped for the seaon I'm gonna pop. Yeeha, no more listening to the Iggs on the internet and no more being force fed the Ravens. Life is finally GOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
                What took you so long?

If you had signed up before July 31, you would have saved $30.00!
                * Actually - as my wife astutely pointed out - if I signed up before July 31 we would have been paying earlier for the month of service or $44.99 or $49.99 so you don't really save!!!

Last night I watched NFL Network and ESPN and then I watched the NFL Network and then my wife got a little time then it was back to NFL Network.

LMAO.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Sunday Ticket is awesome.
                  Bring it Home for Jerome

Comment

OK, I am hooked. Our cable bill has been $170/mo. This includes 1 HD DVR, 1 non-HD DVR and 1 regular non-HDunit, plus cable internet, plus one premium channel (HBO).

This new DirectTV offer is SWEET ! It is brilliant that they are packaging the Sunday Ticket with the premium channels. That way there is something for the husband and something for the wife.

The only thing I will miss from cable is the On-Demand features

Comment

Biggie welcome to the world without Comcast!!! Now if you want to make having Sunday Ticket worthwile, get TiVo!! It's $5 a month but it'll be the best $5 you ever spent (except for that one time when you had the crack whore in Vegas take out her teeth and ... well you remember what happened!) Anyway, it'll be well worth the $5 for TiVO and you can tell it to record anything having to do with the Eagles and it'll find programs you never even knew were on! You can watch the game on your time (5 minutes later or 5 days later) and rewind and slow mo anything you want to see. I'm telling you I love having TiVo!! Trust me man, you'll want it and once you have it you'll wonder why you didn't get it 10 years ago!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                        Biggie welcome to the world without Comcast!!! Now if you want to make having Sunday Ticket worthwile, get TiVo!! It's $5 a month but it'll be the best $5 you ever spent (except for that one time when you had the crack whore in Vegas take out her teeth and ... well you remember what happened!) Anyway, it'll be well worth the $5 for TiVO and you can tell it to record anything having to do with the Eagles and it'll find programs you never even knew were on! You can watch the game on your time (5 minutes later or 5 days later) and rewind and slow mo anything you want to see. I'm telling you I love having TiVo!! Trust me man, you'll want it and once you have it you'll wonder why you didn't get it 10 years ago!!
                        I second this. Having TIVO is GREAT. I watch the game straight through the first time and watch it again on TIVO on Monday to see how certain players played.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

As of today, I also made the switch from Comcast to Direct TV. The NFL Sunday Ticket deal is just too sweet. And, it is wife-friendly

Comment

I held on to Comcast because Verizon FIOS came in and as soon as I switched to FIOS internet Comcast dropped my cable to $80 for everything. FIOS TV will be in this fall and then I'll dump Comcast totally. The directv guy told me to just call and have my account put in suspense mode after football season and then I won't have to pay for the package and then just unsuspend it next year for Sunday ticket.

Comment

Working...
                            X