3 ravens

4 EAGLES

5 patriots
    6 seahawks
    7 bengals
    8 broncos
    9 chargers
    10 falcons

"Aside from all the T.O. stuff, this Sunday's game between the Cowboys and Eagles should be a great game. The Eagles are playing great football and can stamp themselves as the clear team to beat in the NFC East with a win."
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Could have stamped themselves as the team to beat in week 2.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Until their injury list shrinks, it will be hard for them to stamp themselves as anything other than "team that could have won the NFC East if they were healthy".
      "Yes, I was hit. It was actually a pickle jar. Inside the jar was a fetus. It was a pig fetus, not a human fetus like the one in Philadelphia.. and fortunately it didn't shatter, like in Philadelphia." -- Referee Pitman, on reffing an Eagles game

Comment

Agree with that Merchant, those guys are waaay getting ahead of themselves. That "great football" line must've been written by a guy who didn't see the first half of the Green Bay game.
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

You guys are simply gunshy IMO.

The EAGLES played SF and GB without many talented players in the secondary and with our #1 WR basically useless.

When we have a BIG GAME like Sunday - we're going to get everyone out there and beat some ass. Watch.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

U tell em BigGuy
            Pedro

Comment

Didn't we say before the season started how all the media pundits would do a complete turn around after the first 4 games and then act like they never picked against us?

Now if we actually go out and beat Dallas then they'll be changing thier SB predictions

Comment

You're right BP. I for one am gunshy. This is one of the few times I think I've ever thought that ESPN had us ranked too high.

I can't shake last season just yet. We looked so dynamic on offense early on last season, and right now especially we're right at the same point after the KC comeback, heading into a game with the Cowboys.

We really got our asses handed to us, as you all remember. I can't shake that right now. From that point on we had a game we should have lost against SD, a blow out against the Broncos, and lost two winnable games against the Skins and the Pokes. After that last season doesn;t matter much because everyone was gone, but the fall happen while there was still some health on the team (though its clear McNabb's injury was getting worse).

I need this week. I dont necessarily need them to win the game, but they need to play tough for me to have confidnce in them again. They look good. My analytical side tells me they are good, but honestly I thought we were good last year until Dallas absolutely torched our defense.

I need the Eagles to show me that's not gonna happen again. I believe they can, and I believe they will, but caution is the watch word right now.

Comment

eagles should jump to at least 3 in the poer rankings, perhaps 2 if they put them over the colts
                  Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Working...
                  X