Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will push these fans up here right of a cliff LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will push these fans up here right of a cliff LOL!

Apeman returnuth!

an Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    ·
    1h
    Sources: Retired #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has told New England that he’s interested in playing football again — and would want to do it with the #Bucs and QB Tom Brady. A trade would have to be worked out for this to happen.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Just saw a crawl on ABC that the trade is done. Undisclosed picks for the draft in exchange for the rights for the final year of Gronks contract.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

As much as I hate the Pats, they are moving on from Brady and now Gronk at the right time.

I still wouldn't bet against them

Comment

Gronk and a 7th for Tampa's 4th
        Gronk had to be traded, 12 mil hit and only 2.1 mil of space for the Pats
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Pats should've given him the finger just because
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

We'll see how much Brady has left in the tank. He has a complement of weapons I don't think he's ever had (minus a capable OL and championship level defense).

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              As much as I hate the Pats, they are moving on from Brady and now Gronk at the right time.

I still wouldn't bet against them
              Maybe Brady, but Gronk fired them. I think that he's just had enough of Belichick's bullshit and wants to go have some fun with Brady.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X