No announcement yet.

The first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how many drops did the kid have? The kid is a hands catcher so constant work on that in practice should cure that. Colleges don't have nearly the practice time that pros do. The kid is a friekin rocket from what I've seen.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      So how many drops did the kid have? The kid is a hands catcher so constant work on that in practice should cure that. Colleges don't have nearly the practice time that pros do. The kid is a friekin rocket from what I've seen.
      I've seen reports of 9 drops on 92 targets this past year. That is indeed bad. Year before, 6 drops on 137 targets. I have seen some defend them as more concentration-type drops, not bad-hands drops, which may be more fixable.

Comment

his coach said they were down to the 4th string QB 2 years ago and they had a freshman QB this past season. Said they didn't help him out at all
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X