Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Ravens @ Broncos Game Thread

Theisman just explained a hard count.

Did he make any mention of taking it out of his pants again, like last week? I mean, its a HARD count, Joe

Comment

Re: MNF Ravens @ Broncos Game Thread

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Theisman just explained a hard count.
      where would we be without joe.

the guy who was the only espn'er to pick the pack yesterday.

awwwwwwww sorry joe. keep picking them and maybe they'll get it at some point!
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Theisman is a regular Alfred Einstein

Comment

Do you hear those Cutler.... Cutler chants coming out of mile high?

Comment

2 more pts from the bal def!
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

From the truly useless information department (something I specialize in!):

I did not realize this until tonight, but there is about a 5 second difference between the ESPN broadcast and the over-the-air broadcast being carried on WJZ (Channel 13) in Baltimore. The WJZ broadcast is "ahead". Kinda odd.

(Incidentally, as an example of my everlasting nerdiness, I have a TV set up in my apartment near the south-facing window to try to pull in over-the-air TV stations from Baltimore. THAT is REAL old school! )

Comment

Ah yes, Jamie Denton. He'll always be Mr. Lyle to me. He has both thumbs though.

Comment

This just in - Jake Plummer sucks tonight.

Comment

I need the Denver D to hold the Ravens under 21 points to win my FF game... come on you bastards!

FF makes useless games watchable.

Comment

Boy, Joe T. is really on his game tonight. It's ridiculous how bad these announcers are.

Comment

ugh... only Berman could ruin an Eagles highlight for me when the birds win.

Comment

Steve McNair taking a page from the Jake Plummer playbook at the end of the first half.

Comment

Has ESPN had its weekly "Interview With One Of Next Weeks QB's While The Game Continues In The Background" segment yet? I reeeeeaaaaaalllly enjoyed it last week.
                            (i'm thinking here...)

Comment

Back to back 3rd & 2 converted by the pass!?

I thought teams had to run in short yardage?
                              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                              X