Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
    Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
    Nov 26 @New England
    Dec 3 Minnesota
    Dec 11 @St. Louis
    Dec 17 Tampa Bay
    Dec 24 @Detroit
    Dec 31 Green Bay

Besides the Giants, the best chance may have already came and gone with the road game at Minn.

Bears 19-16

Who ya got?
    Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

they will drop 1 or 2 during the road stretch of giants, jets, & pats

probably gmen & pats

Comment

Wow, that is a soft schedule. I do think the Giants will take them though.

Comment

they will come to earth pretty soon.

they remind me of the 2000 Bears that went 13-3, everybody was swooning over them too. the media loves a resurgent bears team. but they aren't as good as everybody is saying.

i do think lovie smith is a hell of a coach, though.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by bird is da word
          they will drop 1 or 2 during the road stretch of giants, jets, & pats

probably gmen & pats
          My sentiments exactly.

Comment

I would guess that the Patriots have the best shot. Belichick can take Grossman out of the game and he and Tom Brady can figure out a way to get after that defense.

Even though Chicago looks amazing right now - I'm not buying into their hype yet. Why?

Because they have to prove it in the playoffs. They were the better team last year when Carolina came to town and their vaunted defense gave it up. Charles Tillman was whupped on.

Is Grossman for real? I don't know. What will he do when he faces a defense that puts pressure on him? I mean real pressure.

Comment

They'll lose to us. In the playoffs. In Chicago or in Philly - doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by EFD
                They'll lose to us. In the playoffs. In Chicago or in Philly - doesn't matter.
                I tend to agree with this, although with that schedule, it's darned near a forgone conclusion that the road to the bowl is going through Soldier field.

Comment

I seriously doubt that the Bears win more than 14 regular season games this year. Their road game stretch in NY and also playing the Pats is going to give them at least 2 losses. The question for the Bears is how do they deal with adversity and can they come from behind against a decent defense with their relatively inexperienced QB, Grossman?

Comment

IMO they can't keep this pace up all year.

I see them losing 3 of these 4 games

@Giants
                    @Jets
                    @Pats(this is one game they will lose)
                    @Rams

I could also see them losing one game to a division rival.

I agree with EB, the road to the SB in the NFC will go through Chicago.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                    X