No announcement yet.

1/7 EAGLES VS. f'ing giants....PLAYOFF GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I just drove back from Gaithersburg Md. and flew the whole way - I did 85 the entire drive. I frigging loved watching Dallas (Sucks!!!) lose last night. What a perfect way for the TO-Parcells era to end! (I have to assume they won't both be back next year.) Romo is going to replay that hold for many months. It's going to roll around in his head through the entire off season. What a way to end the year! I expect it'll have some long term implications for him. It would be different if he could get right back in there and get it behind him - but this is going to fester and eat at him. Hee hee hee!!! I hate the Cowfags!!!

LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
      Jimmy Johnson is an absolute ASSHOLE.
      I almost hope he gets the bug and comes back to coach, even one of our rivals. We survived the oh-so-frightening return of Gibbs and Parcells, and I'm convinced Johnson simply caught lightning in a bottle with those draft picks that panned into Aikman-Smith-Irvin with great role players. He was nothing special with the Dolphins the second time around. And god is he fucking smug and annoying on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
        I can't believe it's finally time for the damn kickoff and I've got to go take a dump!
        I'm guessing that's WHY you need to take a dump.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

It's on!!!!

Comment

Arch I could see Jerry dumping Parcells and bringing bacy JJ. Ripping him apart would be fun!!

Comment

Crowd noise.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

God am I pumped up right now. Sorry guys but Ive been at a family party for two days and I NEED to vent some energy on this game!!

Comment

Man that should ave been a pick! SHeppard had position on him the whole way

Comment

They are trying to take Trot out of this game.

Comment

I must have missed something. There was a facemask penalty against the Giants and suddenly its 1st and 11?

Comment

Yep, and they are doing it too.

Comment

Kill me!!!!!!!

Comment

That was too easy.

Comment

Bad trends. Burress actually doing something in the postseason. Tiki starting out strong. Ugh. Let's hope our offense showed up today at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny
                                Yep, and they are doing it too.
                                I mean they are cheap shotting him.

Comment

Working...
                                X