Let the games begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the games begin

I'm looking for 19-0 but will settle for 11 - 5, winning the div, playing Minn in the NFC championship game again and send them packing one more time.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    I'm looking for 19-0 but will settle for 11 - 5, winning the div, playing Minn in the NFC championship game again and send them packing one more time.
    Might as well finish it off with a shutout against the GOAT.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

10-6 but peaking toward the end. It’ll be a tough road with everybody gunning for you.

Comment

I do not expect the offense to pick up where they left off, especially with Jeffrey out.

I think it is going to be an ugly game thursday with the defense keeping us in it at least.

I have no idea where this team ends up. But, I do expect them to be formidable towards the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          I do not expect the offense to pick up where they left off, especially with Jeffrey out.

I think it is going to be an ugly game thursday with the defense keeping us in it at least.

I have no idea where this team ends up. But, I do expect them to be formidable towards the end of the season.
          This is my exact sentiment- Thursday could/will be a shit show:

Banner going up, celebration of the SB victory (which includes a last second defensive stand against said Falcons) and the Falcons wanting to do nothing more than spoil the night.

Our defense was beefed up this off-season, let’s see it in action.

Comment

Missing Wentz, Bradham, Jeffrey is no joke IMHO. Especially Bradham and Jeffrey since they both played so well against ATL last year. (So did Kendricks BTW)

Someone will have to step up at WR and LB

Will be interesting to see. It’s winnable with a good offensive gameplay and great defense

Comment

I think Gibson and Agholor will step up. Maybe a deep ball to Wallace at some point. If the O line plays better I expect Nick to be ok. Plus we have backs playing we have not seen in the preseason. Ajayi, Clemens, and Sproles. This offense is very diversified. It’s gotta give D coordinators nightmares. They may start slow but I expect them to be ok. Looking forward to seeing the new D. Agreed on missing the LB but we have to go with what we have.

Comment

Losing Bradham but adding Hicks hopefully will be a wash at LB compared to the last time that we played them?.

Comment

Hey Guys! I'm just glad the season is here and we get to watch some real football now! Missing some keys guys to start the season but I think they will get better as season goes along. Atlanta will be fired up. Nick will play better and game probably will just as close as last season.

Comment

Honestly the Falcons are worse than they were last year. We are better.

We are going to kill Matt Ryan with the inside pass rush.

34-14
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Honestly the Falcons are worse than they were last year. We are better.

We are going to kill Matt Ryan with the inside pass rush.

34-14
                      Love your upbeat AW and great hearing from you and Rob!

Comment

Working...
                      X