OT: I need some help with Excel formatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: I need some help with Excel formatting

I allowed my fantasy football league site to generate the schedule and needless to say it came out wrong. We have 2 divisions with 5 teams in each and I wanted the first 4 games and last 4 games to be against division rivals (obviously 1 team each week will play outside the division but that should be minimal). I want to set up a custom schedule for my fantasy football league and have been screwing around with excel for the last few days trying to figure out how to create a sheet that allows me to enter team names by division and have the schedule set up automatically. I'm no excel expert so it's pissing me off!! I know there are some legitimate experts here - does anyone know how to do this?
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

i'm an excel expert. PM Me.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

My wife knows Excel as well. If BP can't help you, email the file to me and i'll forward it to my wife.

Comment

SOT, you have to change your avatar. I'm starting to have dreams about her.

Comment

Guys thanks for your offer to help. Big Philly came through and kicked some serious ass!! BP that thing is cool and so simple even I can use it!! Thanks for the help - you are the man!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

No problem. Its what I do!
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
            X