Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Eli starting against us next monday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Eli starting against us next monday.

Well, it looks like Eli is going to end his career with 1 more shot at the Eagles. Daniel Jones is in a walking boot and very doubtful.

In typical Eagles fashion this year, the Giants will be healthier this weekend than they have been all year (other than Jones) . Evan Engram and Golden Tate are both back for monday night.

It would be fitting for Eli to end our playoff chances. After all, we have pretty much had his number his entire career.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...tart-vs-eagles

Somehow, this will probably turn out bad for us. The entire year has been one piece of bad luck after another.

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Well, it looks like Eli is going to end his career with 1 more shot at the Eagles. Daniel Jones is in a walking boot and very doubtful.

In typical Eagles fashion this year, the Giants will be healthier this weekend than they have been all year (other than Jones) . Evan Engram and Golden Tate are both back for monday night.

It would be fitting for Eli to end our playoff chances. After all, we have pretty much had his number his entire career.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...tart-vs-eagles

Somehow, this will probably turn out bad for us. The entire year has been one piece of bad luck after another.
    The Giants will be all fired up, you can bet on it. This is their SB. Not only do they hate us I think that they haven't beat us in about 5 years lol.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 12-04-2019, 09:51 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      The Giants will be all fired up, you can be on it. This is they're SB. Not only do they hate us I think that they haven't beat us in about 5 years lol.
      I worry that the Giants will get every call as well. Everyone will want to see Eli go out a winner. He is 116-116 right now.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        I worry that the Giants will get every call as well. Everyone will want to see Eli go out a winner. He is 116-116 right now.

And still going to the HOF
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just when you thought losing to Miami was the microcosm of the season, along comes Eli and the Giants saying, "hold my beer."

Comment

Yeah this is not a great scenario.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
            X