EAGLES BOYS WEEK YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAGLES BOYS WEEK YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN

Sorry but I have confidence this year I havent felt like this in years, Dallas has just improved too much.................

It'll be a close game Bud, turnovers will decide it. Both teams will score points i think. Bet the over.

Comment

Your probably right but I was thinking low scoring unless you guys get TO too riled up lol I owuldnt go out of my way to make him work harder, and Glenn is the one Im hoping has a big day.............I will admit the birds look alot better than I thought they would...

Comment

If Bledsoe is pressured and hit, the Eagles should win. If Bledsoe is protected, he will pick our DBs apart. The Eagles WITH Westbrook will score 21-24 points against the Cowboys. My guess is the Eagles win in Philly, and Dallas wins down in Texas on XMas. I think the Eagles will split w/ all 3 division opponents.

Comment

I feel the same way about McNabby get to him early and he will be out of rhythm long enough for the game to get by him, give him time and the same thing is true, why dont people go after him more I will never know we all know he gets flustered.

Comment

Hey Bud I was wondering if we'd hear from you this week! I think the key to the game is our secondary. If we get healthy and get everyone back for the game it'll be a close one. I think the Eagles have enough weapons to cause the Cowboys problems and the birds should come out on top. Without Lito and Hood I think we've got a tough job trying to stop Glenn and that other guy. The only upside to a shoot out for the Eagles is that Reid & McNabb will loosen up and Donnie will run a lot more which opens things up and allows him to be much more effective when he stays in the pocket. Overal this is goig to be one of the best games of the year so far. I'm really looking forward to it!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I would say that if Westy plays, this could be a blowout for the Eagles. Sorry budman, but I just feel like Bledsoe will fall apart in this one. No matter what, I can't wait to watch.

Comment

Yea Juke Im lookin forward to a great game, I do think its going to be close, Im hoping anyway had too many lopsided years with this Eagle team...............................Milehigh you need to relax you only beat the 3 worst team in the league dont get too happy...............lol

Comment

I like ya guy but sorry...DALLAS SUCKS!

That being said, a healthy Westbrook and the Eagles will be able to move the ball with relative ease. Without Westbrook the Birds might be in trouble unless McNabb can use his legs like he did against GB. If parcells decides to put a spy on McNabb than he should be able to do some damage through the air even without Westbrook.

On defense I expect JJ to bring pressure from the front 7 and tell the guys in coverage to keep everything in front of them. The Eagles LBs are the big suprise this year; they are playing at an extremely high level this year. The LB corps (with the help of the best DT rotation in the NFL) is stopping the run better than they have in years as well as getting pressure when they are sent on the blitz.

I see something like 31-17 Birds if Westbrook plays; 24-20 if he doesn't.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Relative ease??? C'mon Leif, you've got to be kidding, you have been getting used to playing against those bad defenses, and offenses that like to turn the ball over.............31-17? Last time they played McNabby didnt even finish the game, after he gave the boys that game remember?

BTW
                    Eagles blow lol

Comment

Says it all!!

Comment

Says it all if ya have a inferior team and you went from being jealous to being afraid..............lol Long day Sunday Juke,,,,,,good luck to ya but Im afraid you're going down...................I will be on the road to North Carolina but wont miss a beat with my Sirius radio I will be checking in here win or lose you know me!

Comment

We beat 3 of the worst teams? Amazin since we have only 2 wins. And I wasn't talking up the Broncos, just giving my two cents that I think the Eagles win this one.

Comment

Well bud all I can say is FUCK DALLAS!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X