No announcement yet.

Anybody watching football today?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking Yinzers. about 7 brain cells between them.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Don't hate the team NEARLY as much as I do 'The Steeler Nation'...most of whom are bandwagon fucksticks who don't know shit about football and just latch onto a winner to lend meaning to their empty lives.

IMO, the women are even worse than the men. Every woman who wears a Roethlisberger jersey should be gang raped by the entire Steelers' squad. And then quizzed regarding the strength of her devotion to Big Ben.

Thanks Tino. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That was great!
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        fucking Yinzers. about 7 brain cells between them.
        My wifes family is from just N. or Shitsburgh. She has 52 1st cousins and they're all Squeelers fans. I've been listening to their shit for 16yrs. all their yinz and "pop" drinking, Permanti bros. shit sandwich blah blah blah. I got 18 text messages from those asswipes within 2min. of that damn game ending.
        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I posted about the Pack going for #13 & Steelers #7 on facebook. I immediatly had a Squeeler jump on me saying no way, we are the only one with 6 rings. LMAO they just have the need for feeling like they are something. I should post the storied history of the Steelers from 1933 until 1974. Most of these band wagon assholes would not even acknowledge their existance those years LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
            My wifes family is from just N. or Shitsburgh. She has 52 1st cousins and they're all Squeelers fans. I've been listening to their shit for 16yrs. all their yinz and "pop" drinking, Permanti bros. shit sandwich blah blah blah. I got 18 text messages from those asswipes within 2min. of that damn game ending.
            So how many of those 52 1st cousins are your Eskimo brothers?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, you walked right into that one.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

We can bag on the Steelers and Packers all we want but unfortunately one franchise has rings and the other has three.

We have zero.

The Saints, Bucs, Chiefs, Jets, and Ravens have a ring and we don't.

This is by far the most depressing and embarrassing stat associated with the Philadelphia Eagles and why when we finally do win one I will cry like an infant.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It's almost enough to make me give up on this sport. Seriously, it makes me think "what's the use???". If every seson is going to end in disappontment for me......why do I do this to my self?

We are all hopelessly diseased.....that's why.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I dont bag on the steelers or the packers. I hate their FANS.

Comment

Someday, the Philadelphia Eagles WILL win the Super Bowl. I just hope that I am alive on that day.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                      Someday, the Philadelphia Eagles WILL win the Super Bowl. I just hope that I am alive on that day.

I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you, stock and I'm not sure I'll be either.

Comment

Vin, I'm afraid I'll probably have Alzheimers on that day and won't even know what a Super Bowl is!
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Steelers & Packers have great organizations. I don't know many Pack fans, but the Steelers fans are the worst. Like Yankee & Red Sox fans.

Comment

Vin, I'm afraid I'll probably have Alzheimers on that day and won't even know what a Super Bowl is!
                            I didn't realize that you'll be coaching the Eagles then.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              I didn't realize that you'll be coaching the Eagles then.
                              E60, I think it helps to be an Eagles' fan if you DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SUPER BOWL IS!!!

Comment

E60, I think it helps to be an Eagles' fan if you DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SUPER BOWL IS!!!
                                You sure got that one right Stock. Reid doesn't know what the hell a challenge is, so I doubt if he knows what the hell a Super Bowl is either.
                                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                                X