X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leighton Vander Esch at 32?

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...acker-nfl-2018
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

If he's there at #32 and The Birds truly go with BPA, We Should take him. At 6-4, 256, and can play all 3 LB spots, this Kid would be a Great pick & Bolster the LB spot which also happens to be a position of need. He allows Howie to trade Kendricks for a #3 in the Draft.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

at 32, if you are GM and LVE and Gisicki are sitting there. Who do you see as BPA.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’d be happy with either. Gisicki and Ertz would create major problems for defenses. That’s the way I’m leaning.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          at 32, if you are GM and LVE and Gisicki are sitting there. Who do you see as BPA.
          Tough call but if both are there I go LVE as BPA.
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Whichever one that they have rated higher period. It's not like you're going to make a bad pick.

Comment

Funny thing it may not be either of them. What if Guice is sitting there? or Sony Michel?

Comment

I'm grabbing Guice. I just think he will be special - I'm a little bit of a homer. I think LVE probably has better game film. Beware that Gisicki may be a workout warrior.

Comment

he'll be the new Urlakkkers! LOL

I do think he would be the best LB fit for us and would love it

Comment

If the LB is there I think you have to get him. Gissicki is a good ball player but I think he will be an above average TE while VanderEsch will be a difference maker in the league IMO. I'd also be happy with Guice but Michel, while an excellent college player, doesn't wind up with much NFL impact I don't believe.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Anyone of those guys would be great but my preference would be Michel. He's a real homerun hitter. Vander Esch probably would be my second pick but I think that he'll be gone. Heck, all 4 could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Anyone of those guys would be great but my preference would be Michel. He's a real homerun hitter. Vander Esch probably would be my second pick but I think that he'll be gone. Heck, all 4 could be.
                        This is why I hate this time of the year in the NFL! Great players in college become bums. Workout warriors become 1st round picks and most of us laymen just hope our team gets the right guy!

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                          I'm grabbing Guice. I just think he will be special - I'm a little bit of a homer. I think LVE probably has better game film. Beware that Gisicki may be a workout warrior.
                          Watched Geiski play at PSU his entire career, definitely not a workout warrior. Reminds me Ertz coming out of college.
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                            Watched Geiski play at PSU his entire career, definitely not a workout warrior. Reminds me Ertz coming out of college.
                            great at high pointing the ball and will battle for everything and can run and jump too
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              That would be good. Only see a game or two maybe. Living in SEC country with a house full of women really limits PSU game time.

Comment

Working...
                              X