Wentz Tore More Than ACL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
    do you really think foles wants to go to another team that doesn’t fit? I think he’d be fine with staying one more year, knowing that he might be needed to start the season but will give way to wentz when he’s ready.
    Nick loves it here.
    Quoted F. T.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Quoted F. T.
      There's no QFT here MD. He's like anybody else, he wants to play. If he's satisfied sitting on the bench I really don't want him.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        There's no QFT here MD. He's like anybody else, he wants to play. If he's satisfied sitting on the bench I really don't want him.
        He’s still under contract for another year. So he doesn’t really have a choice. Any team that trades for him probably wouldn’t redo his deal until he showed he can play well in that system.
        If we do trade him, I hope it’s to a team that fits him and preferable plays in the AFC. If Flip goes to the Jets as OC, maybe Foles follows him there.
        I’m sure he wouldn’t be thrilled to hear that we traded him to Cleveland to play for Todd Haley (as an example).
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          But unlike most others--- money may not be utmost on his scale! He has ONLY had success here... he unlike many others has seen the landscape other places and it was so bad he almost quit. We don't know what is in his head- I want him here in case Wentz needs a bit more time and we throw away a season waiting for him to round into shape.

Comment

I’d let Nick pick his destiny. I’m probably one of the few who is ok with Sudfeld opening the season. He will have the reps of camp under his belt. I think he’s gonna be a good QB and should he show it in games that matter his price will have climbed big time. I’m thankful for Nick and if he wants to stay I’m happy to have him back.

Comment

His dad's a millionaire, I don't think money is a problem.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X