Something Not Getting Much Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    Looks like they had enough depth to cover injuries. Though we need a better backup at the guard position. Never gonna have it all perfect at every position. Big V certainly proved his worth. The coaches deserve lots of credit.
    That is so rare in the salary cap era. It's almost like you have to have a young QB who doesn't take up all your space to make a run. I look at New Orleans and Baltimore that lost half of their teams because of big contracts for QBs after they won SBs. There are others but I can't remember who they lost. I know that's how we got Sproles and New Orleans got Sproles when Rivers got paid too come to think of it.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 02-09-2018, 09:34 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Semalu (sp?) hasn't shown much at all but I still hold out hope that he will be a viable backup at guard. I don't see him pushing out Kelce for a job and I don't see him sending any guards to the unemployment line but the birds could really use a good backup guard
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Semalu (sp?) hasn't shown much at all but I still hold out hope that he will be a viable backup at guard. I don't see him pushing out Kelce for a job and I don't see him sending any guards to the unemployment line but the birds could really use a good backup guard
        I was thinking the same thing about Seumalo. He might be one of those guys that they keep just not to take a cap hit. Maybe he'll pull an Agholor for us! He must have shown something these last couple of years if they started him earlier this year. They used him a little at TE on the goal line in the playoffs so they haven't totally given up on him.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X