Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Like Kelce

Check this shit out!!!

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

try it this way
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Very cool MM. I just had a visit from a girl that I used to teach phys. ed. with before I retired and she gave me a program from the Super Bowl that you could only buy at the game. Her cousin is the head of marketing for the Eagles and goes to the SB every year and sends her a program and she was nice enough to give it to me because she knows how big of a fan I am. Very sweet of her.

We started talking about the game and then I later asked her if she had seen the parade yesterday and saw Kelce's speech. "No I didn't see it but that Kelce should have been the MVP!"
      Last edited by Eagle60; 02-09-2018, 09:20 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Comment

Exactly when did the Limeys get so good at breaking down film

Comment

Working...
          X