Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 3

looking for someone named Jalen to pick in round 3
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Got a QB, this has to be TE
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Kicker

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
        Kicker
        No, the BACKUP Kicker...
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I think they go for another QB
          You can't have too many!!!!!

Comment

rumor that the Birds will trade Wentz for a 4th round pick and take on 2/3 of the money
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Well, at least got to see them win a super bowl. It may be a very long time before that happens again.... I think this weekend, Howie single handily closed our window.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                No, the BACKUP Kicker...
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is playing out for us to grab Fromm too

Comment

Well, in 1978 the Eagles drafted both Tony Franklin and Max Runager, so we have both a kicker and a punter to draft still.

FWIW I am not down as much on Hurts as the rest of the board. Can line up in the Wildcat and on short yardage while developing. Max Baun lasted till the third round, and I was screaming For him or Mims in the second. Pederson did giggle like a girl on prom night so maybe he knows something.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      rumor that the Birds will trade Wentz for a 4th round pick and take on 2/3 of the money
                      Can’t stay healthy. Can’t throw the long ball. Can’t get along with quality receivers bc lacks leadership skills. Gimme a 4th. I’ll even throw in next year’s third to make it fair.

Comment

damn kid is fast, walked on the Colorado track team and ran a 10.51 100m

Comment

Finally a reasonable pick in Taylor. He looks to have some game. BUUUUTTTTTTT did you see the run on QBs in round three. Hell every one was off the board--- NOT!
                          But the run on LBs in round three was crazy. Maybe we would've had the pick of the litter LB for our second round pick and then got benchwarmer QB in the third. But we got one of the last LBs available. As I said he looks like he has growth potential but lots and lots of teams passed him by and picked a different LB
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Eh, we’ll see. I can’t hurt on Hurts.

Comment

I liked the linebacker pick a lot. Could start quickly. 2 out of 3 picks were good

That one bad pick ruined things thought. Would so much rather have Reagor, Mims, Taylor. But is what it is

Comment

Working...
                              X