LJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ?

Why the fuck did the Eagles not utilize LJ vs. the Giants??

The middle was open all night long...was he kept in blocking the whole game? They need to get him alot more involved in the NO game...

He is one of our best weapons...running is great, but we need to score points in this game and Garcia needs to be alot better and send some love LJ's way IMO...

LJ really misses McNabb for the 2nd year in a row...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

I was saying that all game(The middle was wide open), they kept rolling out to the right and LJ was kept into block. You know for a guy who doesn't have a cannon of an arm, you would think Garcia would look to his TE and RB in the passing game more often.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

LJ had a hell of a game blocking. Don't know why he wasn't getting the throws but he had a big game anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
        LJ had a hell of a game blocking. Don't know why he wasn't getting the throws but he had a big game anyway.
        I agree. I saw some plays where he had some really nice blocks. They need to design some delays for him. They need to have him block, then slip into the middle after the linebackers drop back. But, I am impressed with his blocking.
        Pedro

Comment

His blocking had gotten much better. As far as him not being used - his decline in catching balls started when Donovan went out. Garcia doesn't really look to the TE a lot. I remember at one point Garcia said in a PC that he needed to look LJ's way more often. BUt it never happened. He seems to be a guy who likes throwing to the WRs and backs more.

Comment

if Garcia leads LJ just a bit, the tight end scores a TD on the drive following Brown's interception that ended up with just three points
            Sonny J

Comment

Part of it may have been the pressure that the jersey boys were getting. Of course one can never go all the way one way or the other so I agree they need to get some TE involvement to keep balance but they were gettin pressure for some reason and the birds needed to counter that.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Can't be, LJ sucks at blocking and fumbles too much and we shouldn't resign him.

Yea, gotta agree he has been held in to block more and has gotten better at it, also I agree Jeff doesn't seem to want to use him as much as a safety net as #5 does.

But part of that is by design, I think, in MM/Reids change over in O schemes.

Comment

LJ said after the game that they were doing some different things to take him out of the game.
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Thanks taz...that could be true too, I hope they take use him more against NO...we are going to need to score high 20's or in the 30's to win that game IMO...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                      Thanks taz...that could be true too, I hope they take use him more against NO...we are going to need to score high 20's or in the 30's to win that game IMO...
                      There is some talk that they might use a LN to spy Westbrook (that LB whose name begins with F). If that's the case, that has to mean expanded room for LJ and he could have a big game.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I agree 60...the chess game will be interesting

-Andy Reid

Comment

How dare you question the Eagles playcalling!!!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                          X