...fwiw...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeN ... p?id=63336
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

wow is right.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Well, it could happen...they could dominate them just like they could lose by 28 to the Saints...

I think he is a bit caught up in the streak thingy, but anything could happen...it is going to one heck of a game either way IMO.
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I think that Ray overlooks the fact that New Orleans was just finding themselves too. bush is a much better Pro now than he was then. He has really arrived. I expect a shootout.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The nice thing reading these type of articles is usually these guys watch a good amount of film. They break these games down. I still don't think the Eagles roll because even though the skins did it, doesn't mean the Eagles get to Brees easily.

I want to see what Jaws has to say.

Comment

no way was that Baldinger!

The Eagles weakness it that 3-5 step drop, quick passing game because they don't play zone defense well. That is what makes me nervous.

But Maybe he's right.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Ummmm, he wants Michael Lewis manning up on Colston?

NEXT!!!!!!!!
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                Ummmm, he wants Michael Lewis manning up on Colston?

NEXT!!!!!!!!
                I think he meant hitting him at the line to disrupt his route, not actually going into coverage with him

Comment

If we can't get pressure on Brees (and he's had only 18 sacks), then the DL should make sure that they get their arms up in his passing lanes. I hear that a couple of Baltimore's picks came off deflections at the line. I didn't see the game though.
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

There are sacks and there is pressure. It will obviously help if they get to Brees, but if they can either get him to move or bring the ball down, that's definitely going to help. Brees was too comfortable in the first game. Just make him uncomfortable, force him to throw before he's ready, make him move around, and the Eagles will be fine.

He hasn't thrown that many picks, but I remember him having a couple of really bad days, so those teams were doing something. I'm sure we can emulate at least parts of those game plans.

Comment

Working...
                    X