Classic!! Saw this on the EMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic!! Saw this on the EMB

And you thought the only Eagles-Giants rivalry was on the field..........
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Re: Classic!! Saw this on the EMB

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
    And you thought the only Eagles-Giants rivalry was on the field..........

Either the guy in blue came to the game with a bent-up face or the Bird fan just landed a real hay maker!

Comment

Is that an Al Harris jersey?
      Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Who decides to make an Al Harris jersey? Who decides to buy an Al Harris jersey? Who decides to pick a fight with a guy wearing an Al Harris jersey?
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

That's my boy Die-Hard. He usually wears a #1 jersey with Die-hard on the back but Al was a friend of his when he was here. I tailgate with him and his crew when I go to games. A good dude. That Jints fan tried to push him over the railing so he tuned him up.

Comment

Funny it could be just a Gnats/Skins game and hes just there cause he lives in Washinton D.C. hahaha
            http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

That is a classic photo. I only wish it was more evident that the fat slob was indeed a Giants fan. Hard to tell with the angle...

Comment

How do you know it's not a Dexter Wynn jersey?

Comment

Could be a 31 or a 37.

Comment

Is that Tom Coughlin
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

It's a Harris jersey. He used to know Al.

Comment

Working...
                      X