My FAs of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My FAs of Interest

TE Hunter Henry Not a need, but going 3 deep might not be a bad thing. Zak has been rode hard
    WR Robby Anderson and Breshad Perriman, give them an offer before the draft and see what happens. I'm lowballing any WR with the draft being stacked.
    CB Waynes and Jones
    S HAHA Clinton-Dix
    ILB Blake Martinez
    OLB Nick Vigil
    all these guys are in their 20's and have been starters and producers.
    I think Perriman would be perfect for Wentz' game.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a return guy, we got zilch from PRs not named Sproles and he was about a career worst IMO
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

As for returners my guess is Boston Scott if he is the #3 RB. Otherwise I'd like to see Hamler from Penn State get drafted and he can be a return guy.
    I'm not sure Jones is going to be worth the dollars he gets this year. But the birds have lots of corners who are just okay guys but they are good enough IF they have one shut down corner. I think that has been the real problem. Darby just wasn't good enough to be THE man. So if they think Jones is that guy I am okay with it.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Hamler not running because of a hammy
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I want no part of Jones. Those Dallas players never really pan out here. The last guy I can remember who came here from Dallas and performed well was Walker and he still had a lot of underwhelming moments. Jones already looks like he disappears in big games and as NoDak said, we need a shut down guy we can count on.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Tentative: Bradberry, Anderson/Perriman, Dix, Martinez

Jones wouldn't bother me, but I don't think its likely.

Comment

we need speed on defense and someone who want get fleeced by double moves.

Byron Jones fits both

as far as free agency, it's time for a veteran corner. Jones would be my #1, Chris Harris #2. I like Slay, but don't want to give up picks

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              we need speed on defense and someone who want get fleeced by double moves.

Byron Jones fits both

as far as free agency, it's time for a veteran corner. Jones would be my #1, Chris Harris #2. I like Slay, but don't want to give up picks
              No way no how on Jones. Sorry we have been burned too many times in this town going after ex cowgirls, midgets and deadskins.
              If we can get Slay for a 3rd and Sidney Jones then do it. He will cost less dollars wise than Jones.

Lets also remember they need two starting corners unless you want to watch Sidney Jones and Douglas turning the turn and chase all year.

I love Bradberry, I also really like Waynes , Ryans, Breeland, Roby and Mackensie Alexander.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I'm not worried about returners. Bosco is fine on KO's and Ward does a good job. He almost had all fair catches to work with anyway and is solid catching it. I don't think that he even bobbled one last season.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X