7 im a row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 im a row

I don't know if you guys have noticed but we have the 3rd longest win streak in the NBA.

i've noticed and i love the way this team is playing. though i'd love for them to get a top 2 pick, i'd rather see them win, build confidence and show that this current team is very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
      i've noticed and i love the way this team is playing. though i'd love for them to get a top 2 pick, i'd rather see them win, build confidence and show that this current team is very competitive.
      And then what?

Comment

Yeah.. i'm completely torn. I want a top 3 pick but losing sucks. But I think I want a top 3 pick more. We don't have the horses to make a serious run at the title...

Comment

I've never been so upset with a 7 game win streak in my life.

Comment

looks like another 5-10 pick or so
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
              And then what?
              and then they still add 3 first round picks and have a good amount of cap space following next season. i think this current team has shown that it doesn't in fact need a superstar to be a good team. i think they are showing that they are a good team, not elite, but still good.

of course i want them to have a top pick, but not at the expense of ruining the players' confidence. this team, going into next year, is going to think they can compete with any other team, especially with adding three decent guys from the draft. the experience of winning and great team chemistry is priceless.

Comment

i don't think people would be as upset if this were say last year or before when there weren't such clear cut great guys,

but oden and durant seem to be total real-deal huge potential guys

that being said

the sixers wouldn't be in the driver's seat for those chances anyway, just would have better odds

-

one other part is how long has it been since this town had a genuine inside presence for scoring and rebounding
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I'm so sad that we threw away our chances for ODEN. Ugh.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I agree.

The draft is a crap shoot anyway. You have no idea what you are getting. Sure picks flop all the time.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                      I'm so sad that we threw away our chances for ODEN. Ugh.
                      i duno if this is case.

there's some hoops left to be played and there's still only a short handful of teams with more losses or less wins than the sixers.

Comment

Working...
                      X