Lions @ Eagles Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions @ Eagles Predictions

Whoever picks this game right gets $100000000000.

Win by 8+
    43.75%
    Win by 0-7
    43.75%
    Lose by 0-7
    12.50%
    Lose by 8+
    0.00%
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 10-12-2012, 10:35 AM.

Lions win by 3. You can use PayPal to send me the money.
    Last edited by stocknowledge; 10-15-2012, 10:07 AM. Reason: I picked the wrong team! What was I thinking???
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Crank up the Rompin music! Birds win 31-13.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Bird's by 10 points, 27-17. Eagles players should be warned, Suh may try to run them down in the parking lot before or after the game.

Comment

Eagles 13-12 as Vick fumbles 6 times and still wins.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

34-17 Birds
            Vick fumbles twice and throws an INT ,Birds down 17-0 in the first,AR throws in the towel and lets Foles run the show and he responds with 6 scoring drives and Vicks time as a starter in Philly is DONE
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lions 27-Birds 20

3 first half turnovers
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Birds 34 Lions 14

No fumbles but one interception on a tip.

Shady goes for a buck twenty five.

Comment

I like MD's prediction. Sounds good. Tho I voted for a 7 point win.

Hmmmmm, only rspurr picking a loss so far. How are we this confident? SCARY.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    I like MD's prediction. Sounds good. Tho I voted for a 7 point win.

Hmmmmm, only rspurr picking a loss so far. How are we this confident? SCARY.
                    Have you guys not been watching the Eagles the last 15 years? This game has LOSS written all over it.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Game before a bye, I get that. What else?
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                        Game before a bye, I get that. What else?
                        A game they "should" win before a bye. Remember the Lions are also coming off a bye and are 1-3 and desperate.

The Lions haven't beaten us since 1986. Whenever I see a stat like that, I'm reminded of Tampa Bay never having won when the temperature was below 30 degrees. That was until . . .
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                          A game they "should" win before a bye. Remember the Lions are also coming off a bye and are 1-3 and desperate.

The Lions haven't beaten us since 1986. Whenever I see a stat like that, I'm reminded of Tampa Bay never having won when the temperature was below 30 degrees. That was until . . .
                          Haha, good call.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                            Haha, good call.
                            I wish I were wrong but I've just seen this too many times. Watching this team for the last 3 or 4 years has been painful. Every season, every game is like Groundhog day. Same mistakes, same bad clock management, same stupid offense, . . .
                            I could go on. This team hasn't been the same since JJ's passing and BDawk leaving.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                            X