• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some new blood

out with Coleman, in with anyone
    out with Vick, in with Foles
    out with the whole O-line, in with whoever they can find on the street
    out with Babin, in with Curry and Hunt

this team blows and the only enjoyment I may get out of this season is to see some young blood out there. The vets all look like shat

then out with Reid and staff and in with whoever actually knows football

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    out with Coleman, in with anyone
    out with Vick, in with Foles
    out with the whole O-line, in with whoever they can find on the street
    out with Babin, in with Curry and Hunt

this team blows and the only enjoyment I may get out of this season is to see some young blood out there. The vets all look like shat

then out with Reid and staff and in with whoever actually knows football
    might as well make that announcement in the am,flush the turds and let Sandy wash it all away
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We've become team of thugs. There is hardly anyone worth rooting for.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I want everyone fired including the janitor.

Comment

I stopped watching after the 3rd TD. This is an empty shell of a team...undisciplined, poorly coached and untalented in several key areas. There's is no pleasure in watching them.

They have become little more than an embarrassment.

Comment

I've noticed over the years that as soon as the players "love their coach", that team is doomed. I guess it's all over for Andy.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

You could replace some players, but it won't matter untill you put some decent coaches in place.

We were OUTCOACHED terribly today, boys.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Today reminded me of the last games of the Ray Rhodes era. just horrible football.

I am glad I was hungover and couldn't muster up the energy to get upset at this disgusting rip off of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                  Today reminded me of the last games of the Ray Rhodes era. just horrible football.

I am glad I was hungover and couldn't muster up the energy to get upset at this disgusting rip off of a team.
                  You know I was saying the same thing to my son. This reminds me of Rhodes last year. The only difference is there is alot more talent on this team than Rhodes team had and the talent on this team has quit on its coach
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Didn't we start that year 7-2?

Comment

This is teh first game I've been able to catch. I couldn't watch it. The game plan, execution and overall empathy is almost offensive. I don't recall ever seeing fans simply sitting there watching a game. I have always taken a wwit and see approach with Andy, hated Vick from the start and am now to the point we need to blow it up.

Comment

Wonder what it was like inside the stadium. Any Efo members there today?

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                          This is teh first game I've been able to catch. I couldn't watch it. The game plan, execution and overall empathy is almost offensive. I don't recall ever seeing fans simply sitting there watching a game. I have always taken a wwit and see approach with Andy, hated Vick from the start and am now to the point we need to blow it up.

I think the Falcons whole team had empathy for us and for how bad we are.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Wonder what it was like inside the stadium. Any Efo members there today?
                            I was at Xfinity with my Brother & 18 other friends in the Balcony suite. Very cool. Had a great time. The place was a blast but the Birds flat out sucked. Before the game the place was electric & hopes were high but the way the D & O-line played today was pathetic. As a guy who's pulled 4 the Birds for 52 yrs, I've had it with this Team. Lurie will stick with Andy thru the season and then it's time to go. Have Gruden on the speed dial. Bring on Chuckie!
                            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I think Reid is doing everything I can ... I just think the man has fallen way behind in the league. Teams know how to prep for and beat the Eagles. Andy has been a very good coach here, but the guy seems fried. He needs a year or two to take a step back and take a look at the league ... then return to a new city. I think he can still be a good, stabilizing presence for an organization, but it's run well past its course here.

I hate bashing Andy b/c I remember what he did to turn bad times into good times. But it's time to move on for all parties.

I just hope he feels it's time this season to start getting a look at the new guys...especially Foles. Lurie needs to understand at some point there is still a lot you can do right now to help plan for the future. And that starts by really evaluating some key positions namely, QB, OL and CB. I just don't know if Andy is really going to want to do that for the franchise.

Comment

Working...
                              X