Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVENGE - Eagles at Aints GDT

E!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A !!!!

Fly Eagles Fly
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

G!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!!!!!

Comment

E!!!

Comment

S!!!!!!

Comment

Eagles!!!!
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

30 minutes away guys. I’m not super confident but what’s new.

31-20 Saints

Comment

37-31 Birds
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

watching the game with family, catch you later
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Now that’s a start

Comment

BDN looks on fire again. What a start.

Comment

Bad bad Brooks
                          Good good Eagles

Comment

F

Fuck Da Saints. 14-0

Comment

Just an unreal start. Wow.

Damn shame about brooks

Comment

Working...
                              X