Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witten is back

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...urn-to-cowboys

Thank God! Now they just have to get rid of Mr. Hyperbole, Joe Tessitore.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

This is just crazy and reeks of desperation. Maybe we should bring back Celek...LOL

Comment

Good. Witten will be an average TE. I was concerned Dallas would key on a TE in the draft and get a good one.

EDIT: And I don't have to listen to his dumbass Cowboy sucking football broadcasts
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...urn-to-cowboys

Thank God! Now they just have to get rid of Mr. Hyperbole, Joe Tessitore.

RS,

Couldn't agree more on Joe Testicle. Play-by-play guys that try constantly to pass off phony excitement as the real thing and 'meh' plays or achievements as "GREAT", really annoy me...a lot! Tessitore is one of the worst IMO. He and Witten were as bad a twosome as has ever been foisted on the sports public.

Comment

Although I doubt the accuracy of this rumor, because ESPN rarely throws out the trash, the thought is that ESPN was ready to show the clueless Witten the door and that Dallas' resigning him was as much to help Mr Pink Cheeks save face as it was the expectation that he will really fill their desperate need at TE in any meaningful way.

In any case, Fuck Him!

Comment

Dallas can't stay out of jail, but damn they get plenty of chances to hold a mic. Romosexual is suddenly the gabby darling now. Shoot them all.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This move just reeks of desperation. So Dak Prescott is so unmarketable that he has to resort to bribing Witten to come out of retirement

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                This move just reeks of desperation. So Dak Prescott is so unmarketable that he has to resort to bribing Witten to come out of retirement
                Maybe Sudfied can save them
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X