Super Bowl Titles:

This poll was made for New Englanders... "Howad"
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I don't get your poll BP. Are you aking if the Howard we will see will resemble the one form ast year, or will he revert back to prior form, I'm hoping for the latter.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I don't get your poll BP. Are you aking if the Howard we will see will resemble the one form ast year, or will he revert back to prior form, I'm hoping for the latter.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Oh for Pete's sake! This board is hangin' on me!!!!

Comment

Either one works for me---
            IMO his presence opens things up for the Freak. So as long as the team sack #'s goes way up-- frankly I don't give a damn as to where they come from.

Comment

#2 fresh start in Eagles Green for Mr. Howard...

Comment

He looks like a killer in pic 1 - but I like the fresh start...nizzice...
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                  Either one works for me---
                  So as long as the team sack #'s goes way up-- frankly I don't give a damn as to where they come from.
                  I'll second that.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

New home for him, new home for us, new looks all around. #2.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Surrounded by guys each on their own mission like Kease, Cole, Patterson, McDougle, Walker and Rayburn I can't help thinking that it will only drive Howard's preparation for the new season. He has been a very successful pro and now its all on the line. Expect the best out of him this year, he IS motivated.

Comment

Welcome aboard Dutch!

While a noob,, you're one of the few guys older than me-- so I'll get you a drink, whats you're pleasure?

Comment

Nice to see ya Dutch.

I think that either Howard or Kearse will have a huge season. You can't double them both and whoever gets the single will be smacking the other QB around.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                            Welcome aboard Dutch!

While a noob,, you're one of the few guys older than me-- so I'll get you a drink, whats you're pleasure?
                            Thanks on both counts MD, I appreciate the invite. I'm infamous for my love of single malts especially those from from Islay like the strong, peaty Laphroaig. My favorite alternative here in Florida is a mug of Yeungling on tap.

Comment

Where is #3 - All of the Above?!

Comment

Working...
                              X