Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan

So during the campaign the emperor just beat on Japan defense agreements about them having to start paying more for their defense. Anybody hear anything this weekend about that? Did he confront the Japanese at all while they were here?
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Hell I think Trump had his tongue in the guy's ear all weekend. I don't think that he could have kissed the guy's ass anymore than he did LOL. Did you see the eye roll on the Leader of Japan's face when Trump grabbed his hand for about 20 seconds? Hysterical!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

just a glimpse on the news. I didn't get to see their news conference. I did see the one with the Canadian this afternoon. If you get a chance google it. Man I think the job is already getting to Trump. He was slump shouldered and monotone is his words and the Canadian was articulate and energetic. Just thought the other guy looked a hell of a lot more like a countries leader than Trump.
      Maybe this stuff with Flynn and the court and now N Korea etc is weighing on him. Trump is high speed when he can do what he wants but I'm not so sure when he can't just have his way. Maybe it is just early in the program and he gets the crew working together. There is a long way to go so I hope he rights the ship
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        just a glimpse on the news. I didn't get to see their news conference. I did see the one with the Canadian this afternoon. If you get a chance google it. Man I think the job is already getting to Trump. He was slump shouldered and monotone is his words and the Canadian was articulate and energetic. Just thought the other guy looked a hell of a lot more like a countries leader than Trump.
        Maybe this stuff with Flynn and the court and now N Korea etc is weighing on him. Trump is high speed when he can do what he wants but I'm not so sure when he can't just have his way. Maybe it is just early in the program and he gets the crew working together. There is a long way to go so I hope he rights the ship
        Well, I've said all along that I don't think that he's going to last 4 years but we'll see. The 3 reasons that I thought that he wouldn't last are:

1) He takes his ball and goes home because unlike his business he's not king and he'll get frustrated with politics and leave

2) He gets impeached

3) He gets shot
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X