Even the liberals might vote this yo yo out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the liberals might vote this yo yo out

Sen. Elizabeth Warren is up for re-election in 2018 and 46 percent in new WBUR poll say give someone else a chance

Asked whether Sen. Elizabeth Warren deserves re-election in 2018, 46 percent of Mass. registered voters said someone else should get a shot at the job, according to a new poll from WBUR/MassINC Polling Group.

Forty-four percent of poll respondents said she deserves re-election. Ten percent said they didn't know or were undecided.

Warren, D-Mass., has a favorable rating of 51 percent, while 37 percent have a generally unfavorable view of her.

President Obama and Gov. Charlie Baker received higher favorable ratings, 66 percent and 59 percent, respectively.

The same poll showed just 28 percent of respondents holding a favorable view of President Donald Trump, and 5 percent viewing Russian dictator Vladimir Putin in favorable light.

Just 12 percent of Republicans have a favorable view of Warren, the poll says.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I hope she get gets the support, and runs for president in 2020. Might be the only candidate worse than Hillary.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

If they re-elect her they deserve what they get--crap
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        If they re-elect her they deserve what they get--crap
        Bingo!

Comment

Warren is to the left what some tea party players are to the right. One or two of each in the 535 member congress is okay in order to keep the ideas and dialogue alive. Too many are a bad thing because they want the country to be 'their' way. Warren is gaining too much influence in her party just as some of the angriest tea party people did before being marginalized by those more reasonable. She is an angry person (if I said angry woman it might be taken wrong)
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

How about this brainchild?

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Maxine is so bad she is almost funny!

ND these are the types that I was referring to as "nuts"!

And yes I understand that there are a few on the right just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Maxine is so bad she is almost funny!

ND these are the types that I was referring to as "nuts"!

And yes I understand that there are a few on the right just as bad.
                What a piece of work she is, yet she gets constant press. Great comedy though and her agenda is always race. She makes me realize that I would have an excellent chance of winning if I ever ran LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  Warren is to the left what some tea party players are to the right. One or two of each in the 535 member congress is okay in order to keep the ideas and dialogue alive. Too many are a bad thing because they want the country to be 'their' way. Warren is gaining too much influence in her party just as some of the angriest tea party people did before being marginalized by those more reasonable. She is an angry person (if I said angry woman it might be taken wrong)
                  You've got Ted Cruz (Lucifer) on one side and the yo-yo on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    You've got Ted Cruz (Lucifer) on one side and the yo-yo on the other.
                    Then there is always Bernie(Robin Hood/Marx/Engels) Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Then there is always Bernie(Robin Hood/Marx/Engels) Sanders.
                      Bernie was great SNL material until Trump was actually elected and they decided just to hammer him. Then it gets really sad as they then get together and have a "cry in" at the end of the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X