Iguodala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguodala

I am already so tired of him. He has never improved since his rookie year, yet acts like bc the Sixers were stupid enough to offer him max money he is somehow a superstar. Now he is making waves that he wants out.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...e-philadelphia

I’m told by well-placed sources that Andre Iguodala would like a change of scenery; that after spending the summer winning a World Championship with Team USA Iguodala can’t stomach going through another losing season in Philadelphia, especially when there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.

The sources said that while Iguodala’s camp has not requested a trade, it has let Sixers management know that if the team doesn’t begin winning, he’d like to be moved elsewhere.
    Iggy, you knew this team blew when you signed your extension, if you wanted a winner, you could have waited till free agency and gone to a contender, but instead you took the money; so Suck it

Good. GET THE FUCK OUT!

You're a 3rd option on any other team.

Comment

I just saw the highlights of the Sixers / Magic - was that Iggy that fouled Jason Richardson on a 3 with a 4pt lead??

Also, great step back three lou williams, if that doesnt work Lebron, I doubt you could do it.

Comment

He's not too bright.

I'm so glad I ditched my sixers season tix this year.

Comment

The Lakers are making noise that they want to make a trade (in general) - I say ship Iggy out there, bring back Shannon Brown, Luke Walton and a #1 pick.

Comment

I dont even care what we get in return. just get rid of igoudala.

Comment

he's playing awesome defense this year, just awesome
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                he's playing awesome defense this year, just awesome
                That's fine except he thinks he's Jordan / Bryant / Wade. If he's gonna take the last shot in a game, meaningful or otherwise, expect it to clank off the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  That's fine except he thinks he's Jordan / Bryant / Wade. If he's gonna take the last shot in a game, meaningful or otherwise, expect it to clank off the rim.

Collins has put him in the Grant Hill "point forward" role and he's been very good. And his defense is right there at the top of the league. He is shutting down wingmen. Look what he did to Joe Johnson last night.

I've not been a fan of his game in the past, but Collins has him playing a perfect role right now and Iguodala is prospering. This team is dangerous right now.
                  Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I'm going to the game tonight. Back end of a back to back against the magic? We'll see how dangerous they are.

Comment

Did anybody catch his post game press conference?

When asked if he wanted to come back to the Sixers he said "I plan on being in the NBA" lol.

I think when you hear groans when you shoot the ball AT HOME - you might want out.

He has become the new McNabb.

Comment

what team is gonna want to take on his bloated salary?

Comment

His contract isn't that bad, I think he's very tradeable. I'd like to see them get a nice big for him, someone like Chris Kaman.

Comment

Working...
                          X