Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Fans bickering over being scared. Lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Fans bickering over being scared. Lol.

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=391038

* Mike Vick has fans across the league quitting already. Ha ha. Too funny.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I'm scared! This is definitely a trap game for us. We played almost a perfect game, and have one less day than they to prepare. Gotta hope that Vick can keep it up!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I dont know if you're being facetious stock but I am actually worried about this game. Has letdown written all over it. Luckily it's the Giants and not an out of conference team like the Texans.

Comment

I'm definitely serious, Vin. Things came so easily for the Eagles last Monday night. There has to be a tendency to let down. Hopefully, Andy will get their attention during the week and they come ready to play on Sunday night.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I worried about this being a letdown game as well. But then I think that the Giants usually have a tailspin right about this time and feel better about it. Plus as much as supposedly Eli has progressed he is still Eli Manning ! And finally I hate the Giants so f-em and their whiny azz fanbase!
          I miss Philly!

Comment

I've thought about it, too I hope Andy get's ahold of these guys and makes it clear that they HAVEN"T DONE SHIT!!!!! yet. Big wins over Indy and the Skins.....this is a good time for a letdown. Gotta keep the pedal to the metal!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You don't have a letdown game against a division rival. Those trap games are against tough, or not so tough, AFC opponents after big wins like Monday.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

The good news is we can play 1/2 as well as Monday and we should win.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

any time you blow a team out and the media starts talking about how great you are....it can cause a let down

IMHO that happened to the Giants last week. They got full of themselves and thought they could bring their B game and still win

Reid is almost always up for conference and division games...so I don't see a letdown. may main concern for this game is our defense. It needs to play better or we could get outscored

Comment

Yeah, I worry about Nicks eating us up. We don't have Hobbs as a liability now, tho. At least I think not. Any word on Allen???
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Maybe they should photoshop a picture of Landry on a Giants DB!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                        any time you blow a team out and the media starts talking about how great you are....it can cause a let down

IMHO that happened to the Giants last week. They got full of themselves and thought they could bring their B game and still win

Reid is almost always up for conference and division games...so I don't see a letdown. may main concern for this game is our defense. It needs to play better or we could get outscored
                        Pretty much this. Every week is different, and you never know which matchups will suddenly be the dominant ones. Heck, we torched the Titans for three quarters and suddenly one matchup went horribly bad, and the game turned on its head. We played darn well against the Redskins, but that was a once-in-a-lifetime game which will never repeat itself.

Definitely worried about the Giants pass rush. If they get multiple people free, as they have done some games in the past, it could get ugly even with Vick. They didn't do that against the Cowboys last week but maybe that was just a horrendous game plan. Have no idea about how our cobbled-together line will do. If Vick gets time though, I think we can put up some points.

Also worried that Eli will find a way to make the chuck-and-duck work with Nicks... some QBs have found holes to exploit in our secondary and Manning is definitely capable of doing that. Some games they have gotten into a great rhythm with misdirection and running plays... hope the defense is up for that. Obviously, it would help tons if we can get out to a lead early.

This year has been rather messed up... Patriots look good, then lose by 20 to the Browns. Then they come back and spank the Steelers. It may have just been one of those games last week for the Giants (much different without that pick-6). The Redskins demonstrated the defensive tactics you absolutely do not want to use against Vick; I'm sure the Giants will be doing something different, and I'm sure they will want to make up for that showing last week.

Feeling a lot more confident then earlier in the season, but these intra-division games often have a life of their own.

Comment

I think that the Giant secondary is over rated and you could really see it last week. If the O-line gives Vick time to throw (or he makes it on his own)their secondary can't cover the Eagles wideouts. I like our chances in a shootout, they're running out of WR's.
                          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                            Any word on Allen???

Looked again early this AM at Philly.com Sports and there was no mention of Allen that I could find. Coleman has been adequate at best as his replacement.

Comment

You just said Coleman has been adequate at best? As far as rookie safeties go - I've been very happy with Coleman.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                              X