Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poop Jackson Representing

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... son/061210

* LMAO. These fake "brothers" who look at IVERSON's stats and think they understand his impact are so retarded.

If IVERSON IS DO DAMN GREAT AND SO VALUABLE WHY DOES THIS TEAM STINK LIKE ASS?
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Here's all you need to know about Scoop Jackson:

"Scoop is a clown. And the publishing of his fake ghetto posturing is an insult to black intelligence, and it interferes with intelligent discussion of important racial issues. Scoop showed up on the scene and all of a sudden I’m getting e-mails from readers connecting what I write to Scoop. And his stuff is being presented like grown folks should take it seriously. Please. I guess I’ll go Bill Cosby on you, but it’s about time we as black people quit letting Flavor Flav and the rest of these clowns bojangle for dollars. There’s going to be a new civil-rights movement among black people and the people bojangling for dollars are going to be put in check." -- Michael Wilbon

Comment

I think that was Jason Whitlock not Michael Wilbon but nevertheless - exactly.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Not once in that article is the word "defense" mentioned, or Iverson's lack of it.

Also, that was Whitlock who called out Scoop, not Wilbon.

Comment

Iverson has always gotten by by being good at racking up steals but playing defense in the half court? Forget it.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
          X