Hello Old Friends - GO BIRDS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Old Friends - GO BIRDS!

Long time no post. Been quite busy and eliminating message board posting has helped. But have always been lurking.

Just wanted to chime in and say hello to my old message board friends, and to say the following:

SUCK IT GIANTS!

I'll never forget those DC times watching our playoff runs with EFD, Schmeltzer, and the rest. I'm still here watching, and confident that the Phils really turned it around for our teams. I'll stick around until we have no more games to play this year. GO BIRDS!
    "Luck is the residue of design"
    -Branch Rickey

Hey man...busy is life...Good to see you.

We eliminated the Cowboys and Giants from the playoffs in 3 weeks. Wow. What a ride.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Wow, look what the cat dragged in! Glad to know you're still around, Striar. Don't be a stranger.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Good to hear from you!
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Yo! Good to see ya. Stick around for another three weeks.
          Pedro

Comment

Striar - welcome back. Good to see you and Arch. Stay on board for the next 3 weeks - it's gonna be a doozy!

Comment

Welcome back, Striar!!! I recently quoted one of your limericks from the old "Dallas Sucks" thread.

If you have any limericks, please dispense!!!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Striar!!! Glad to see yu man! Why are you only sticking around for three weeks? We have the whole off season to look forward too after they clean up following the parade! Stick around man and join us as we build an even better team to defend our soon-to-be championship!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

LS, glad to see you are still reading.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll try to stick around, at least more than I have been. My posting had at one point hurt my personal responsibilities, but I think I've grown enough to be able to handle it now. Plus I was just so saddened at what transpired on certain other boards I used to post on.

Stock, here's one for you:

There once was a crap team from Dallas
                    Whose egos could fill up a palace
                    But with help from the Bucs
                    We proved Dallas Sucks
                    And then made New York suck a big phallus.
                    "Luck is the residue of design"
                    -Branch Rickey

Comment

Classic Striar!!!

Pliny, it is now your turn.
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Nice to see an old head return! Now if we could only get Schmeltzer back...

Comment

Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks! Dallas sucks!
                          Let's go Birds

Comment

A small tribute to the pathetic defensive performance of NY's rotund and mouthy MLB in the December 7th Meltdown In The Meadowlands, Part I:

Antonio Pierce talked much sass
                            Until Donnie threw Westy a pass
                            Real Giants' fans knew
                            The best 'Fat Boy' could do
                            Was wave Bye-Bye to Westy's fine ass.

Comment

The Eagles hunt a team wearing RED,
                              Who probably shouldn't get out of bed.
                              They'll go into Zona
                              Knock some Cards into a coma
                              The rest will be left for dead.

Last edited by FRESH; 01-12-2009, 09:45 PM.
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X