Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops...
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz View Post
      One more game!!

TWO more

Comment

• Ovah!!!!!!
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• The boys have to be favored going into AZ.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

• We just ELIminated the Champs!
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• And the beat goes on.........
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Great job, Eagles! On to Arizona!

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
                  TWO more

True but i take them one at a time.
                  FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Absorb this. We eliminated the Cowpies AND the Giants. Can it get any sweeter than that????????
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Absorb this. We eliminated the Cowpies AND the Giants. Can it get any sweeter than that????????

Only thing sweeter is a Lombardi!
                      FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Man, Dawkins' post game comments make ME want to strap on a helmet and pads! That and the fact that the Eagles ushered both the Giants and Cowboys out of the Big Playoff Tent! Andy is animated in the locker room post-game speech, too!

Comment

• Q: Are the Eagles this year's Giants?
                          A: No. They are THIS YEAR'S EAGLES!

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to leave my apartment and go to a sports bar for the second half!!! I figured, "Either our season's going to end, or it's going to be a huge win!! Either way I need a beer!!"

About 6-8 beers later plus a shot of cuervo gold at the end, it's a HUUUUGE WIN!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Gotta go to work now. Feelin' kinda Sunday...(hums)

Comment

Working...
                              X