Official Eagles - Jags Gameday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shouda kicked the fg 3 plays ago
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

• Game over, season over, my patience over.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• The worst part of that is that they never even took a shot at the endzone. Just a bunch of short gains without ever going for the endzone.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• There are no words to describe how shitty this team is.

We just lost back to back games to
          1) Bruce Gradkowski
          2) David Garrard

Comment

• are you fucking kidding me? On top of this shit, we won't get the Colts-Denver game?!

Comment

• That's it - I want blood from someone today. We sucked on all aspects of the game. Now we get two weeks with the bad taste of the last three games in out mouths. Maybe Andy and the team have short memories but they shouldn't. They need to remember this and deal with it - not pretend it didn't happen. Andy keeps saying they need to work on things but I don't see any improvement. I see consistent errors and stupid plays from the players and horrible play calling and clock management from the coaches. Someone had better get their shit together. This is unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin
                That's it - I want blood from someone today. We sucked on all aspects of the game. Now we get two weeks with the bad taste of the last three games in out mouths. Maybe Andy and the team have short memories but they shouldn't. They need to remember this and deal with it - not pretend it didn't happen. Andy keeps saying they need to work on things but I don't see any improvement. I see consistent errors and stupid plays from the players and horrible play calling and clock management from the coaches. Someone had better get their shit together. This is unacceptable.

Juke, They won't recover from this, they're not as good as we hoped!

Comment

• By the way Vin guess who I took in the survivor pool? Give you a hint - I don't have to worry about getting a pick in next week!!

Comment

• can we at least start Gaither over Dhani? even if he commits dumb penalties, he'd be better than Dhani

McCoy struggled today as well.

as did the whole D-Line

Comment

• We wouldn't beat a team in this leage the way we played today. Not even the friggin 9ers. We are pathetic, and I thin the team itself is starting to realize it. Just watching the players in the second half, it's like....they knew.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I agree Pete I expect big changes for next year. I'm no longer willing to trust Reid to get things right. I gave him a pass on last year because of the injuries, TO and the fact that he had earned it with the previous 4 years of play. There are no excuses for what I'm seeing this year. Stupid plays, horrible play calling and clock management and an aweful lack of heart. I want to see improvement in these areas for the rest of the year or I'll expect a change in coaches. Andy has to win back my respect at this point.

Comment

Working...
                        X