What are the Raiders doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Raiders doing?

First they sign a washed up loudmouth asshole like Warren Sapp, then they sign Kerry Collins to compete with washed up one time MVP Rich Gannon?

Al Davis has done lost his mind.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I don't know that Gannon is washed up. But a change of scenery will likely do him much good. As will also be a benefit to Mark Brunell, I believe.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

There's no way that Gannon stays in Oakland. Look for him to end up in Tampa Bay.

Comment

Are you kidding? I thought he and Gruden were about to kill each other.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Stranger things have happened.

Comment

You forgot signing Troy Hambrick to compete with...um...who Tyrone Wheatley?

What a weird organization.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Raiders are making it easy

The next best thing to a Broncos win is a Raiders loss. I'm sure you Eagles fans would say the same thing with Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, etc. The Raiders are making it too easy these days. They are desperate. Hell, I'm actually starting to feel bad for them....who am I kidding, screw the Raiders.

Comment

"Hell, I'm actually starting to feel bad for them....who am I kidding, screw the Raiders."

Insert Redskins for Raiders, and I'm feelin' ya. LOL!

Comment

Re: Raiders are making it easy

Originally posted by milehigh
                  The next best thing to a Broncos win is a Raiders loss. I'm sure you Eagles fans would say the same thing with Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, etc. The Raiders are making it too easy these days. They are desperate. Hell, I'm actually starting to feel bad for them....who am I kidding, screw the Raiders.
                  * That is how I feel about the COWBOYS as long as QUINCY CARTER is calling the signals. He's so pathetic. I laugh every time he takes the field.

Hell - I actually like the BRONCOS. Chiefs and Broncos out west I guess...
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                  X