Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles / Girls GDT........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta say LD, I repesct and admire your tenacity.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I just wish the team would show some of the same.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Back-to-back shutouts for Dallas. The ultimate humiliation for us.

Comment

• It will all be forgiven if the Eagles can pull it off next week.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Well, at least we won't have to worry about being the favorite next week. The media is going to give us no chance.

I hope to God this team has the nads to get fired up about this humbling default.

Comment

• i need a beer
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• They deserved to lose. I hope they're humiliated at the piss poor effort thay gave with a huge bonus on the line. I just can't help but feel like we as fans care more about what happened today than they do.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Wow - was that Todd Pinkston

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    Back-to-back shutouts for Dallas. The ultimate humiliation for us.
                    I concur. Man, this really burns me up. Unbelievable. Well, gotta move on from this fiasco. There's a game next week. A score to settle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      They deserved to lose. I hope they're humiliated at the piss poor effort thay gave with a huge bonus on the line. I just can't help but feel like we as fans care more about what happened today than they do.
                      I've trying to tell "youse" guys this for years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        They deserved to lose. I hope they're humiliated at the piss poor effort thay gave with a huge bonus on the line. I just can't help but feel like we as fans care more about what happened today than they do.
                        It's been this way since FA started. Nobody hates anyone anymore. It's all smiles and blowing sunshine up each others asses. It comes with the territory.

How can you hate a guy when you might be his teammate the next year?
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• "I just can't help but feel like we as fans care more about what happened today than they do."

It is true that fans care more but I will tell you that no one,-- zip, zilch, zero wants to get embarrassed like that on natinal TV. If any man on the birds is ok after that they derserve to be cut.
                          Myself, I think they played scared all day; and that may be from the coach on down. If Andy has any smarts (and I think he does) he tightens that rope around their nuts and they play better next week.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

• They said Westbrook called for every man on the team to take stock of themselves and play the 2nd half with pride. They responded by rolling over. This team lacks heart and direction when the game is on the line. They lost to every playoff caliber team they faced this year. Coming is as unprepared as they were last night is a statement about the lack of leadership both on the team and on the coaching staff. The Cowboys destroyed them in every facet of the game. To think it's going to get turned around in 6 days is a mistake. They aren't good enough to go far in the playoffs.
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I was starting to believe in this team because they had that 6 game streak where, even tho they weren't always impressive, they seemed to continue to do what needed to be done to pull out wins.

Now, I am looking at it a bit differently. Skins, Niners, Broncos, Bears, Falcons,Giants.....any really impressive teams there? And some of those were real squeekers. I feel like we are where we have been for much of the Reid rule. Good enough to beat the mediocre teams, but can't beat the elite. THe best teams we have faced this season are the Cowboys, Chargers and Saints who pummeled us. We are 0-4 vs playoff level teams. Why should we expect to do anything vs the playoff teams now???
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X