No announcement yet.

Round Two Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, what is the deal with Clausen and McCoy? I have heard mnothing bad on Caluson, but there has to be issues. McCoy is undersized, but -wow.

Comment

I wonder if Jimmy Clausen is thinking, 'Maybe I shouldn't be such an openly cocky shit!'

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        I wonder if Jimmy Clausen is thinking, 'Maybe I shouldn't be such an openly cocky shit!'
        What are you talking about, he seems very humble to me.

Raiders missed their pick but was actually traded to NE? I'm confused.

Comment

I wish the guy in the pit would turn around to goodell and say "I got this, would you quit breathing on my fucking neck?"

Comment

Did anyone else see the weasel fuck Rosenhaus trying to slime his way into the Gronkowski family celebration! What a POS.

Comment

Kindle to the Ravens at 43. Now it will be interesting to see if those microfracture rumors will turn out to be true.

Comment

Nice threads Ray! Are you pimping in the off season!

Comment

I saw him tino.

WOnder if Daryl Washington will drop to 55

Comment

what's with Goodell and all the hugging?
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                      Kindle to the Ravens at 43. Now it will be interesting to see if those microfracture rumors will turn out to be true.
                      Well see. But glad he's not going to the Gnats!

Comment

good players for 55 -- washington, charles brown, vlad ducasse, brandon ghee
                        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                          what's with Goodell and all the hugging?

He's a healer!

Comment

I like the Nate Allen pick a lot...hoping hard for Brandon Ghee at #55...at that point, I'll feel ok about the draft...if they take a non-CB, I think you really have to worry about the pass defense this year.

Comment

giants take linval joseph, that guy is a beast. eagles better get better on the interior line.

Comment

patriots jumped down, bet they wanted joseph.

Comment

Working...
                                X