12/13/12 Bengels @ Eagles Thursday Night GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/13/12 Bengels @ Eagles Thursday Night GDT

FB-TE Emil Igwenagu has been promoted from practice squad to 53 man roster. He'll be the 16th Eagle to make his NFL debut this year.

What's the file on him? Measurables etc.

YPCM u are the best contributor on EFO. Appreciate your hard work.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

EXCUSE ME??!!?!!?? What the hell are you talking about AW? Sure Chris spends hours digging up little known facts about players and situations that the rest of us missed. And I'll grant that at least half of his posts are well thought out and meaningful. But I'll ask you this - Who started the 'Dallas Sucks' thread? Who came up with the idea of the 'Eagles Cheerleader Busts' thread? Who contributes to some actual football discussion at least once each year (whether I have anything to say o not!)? That's right the answer to each and every one of those rhetorical questions is Jukin! I think you need to give a bit more attention to the real contributions to the board before throwing out those accolades AW!! Since it's Christmas and I'm in the Holiday spirit, I'd be willing to share the title with YPCM. But don't let it go to your head Chris! It's an honorary title only! Get cracking on a thread of hot women for next year and maybe we can take the honorary part off.... but you've got a LOT of work to do to earn that my friend!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        EXCUSE ME??!!?!!?? What the hell are you talking about AW? Sure Chris spends hours digging up little known facts about players and situations that the rest of us missed. And I'll grant that at least half of his posts are well thought out and meaningful. But I'll ask you this - Who started the 'Dallas Sucks' thread? Who came up with the idea of the 'Eagles Cheerleader Busts' thread? Who contributes to some actual football discussion at least once each year (whether I have anything to say o not!)? That's right the answer to each and every one of those rhetorical questions is Jukin! I think you need to give a bit more attention to the real contributions to the board before throwing out those accolades AW!! Since it's Christmas and I'm in the Holiday spirit, I'd be willing to share the title with YPCM. But don't let it go to your head Chris! It's an honorary title only! Get cracking on a thread of hot women for next year and maybe we can take the honorary part off.... but you've got a LOT of work to do to earn that my friend!
        I thought it was completely understood that he meant that I was the best outside of threads of half-naked cheerleders and threads about . Surely it went without saying.

Comment

What's the file on him? Measurables etc.

Comment

Igwenagu is 23 years old, 6'2", 245lbs, went to UMass. Was an UDFA.

He was a FB in college, and I think he was only tried as a TE when he became an Eagle which is why he now carries the FB/TE behind his name now. So I guess the TE experiment continues with him because he's the #2 TE in the Bengels game with Celek out.

Comment

I thought maybe I had missed something because Maclin was listed the next day after the Bucs game as having a groin injury and was limited in practice. Which seemed odd because he obviously seemed fine enough to catch that game ending TD pass.

Well, word is now out...He injured it when Nnamdi jumped on him after the TD catch. Oh jeez...Was hurting the defense not enough?

Comment

Er..ah... Striar created the 'Dallas Sucks' thread over at the old board. You do, however, deserve credit for the 'Busts' thread, which is so much more inspiring than the 'Dallas Sucks' thread.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I put a lot of my hard and soul into the busts thread
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

With this I agree!!!!!!

(Hope this doesn't black cat you Chris.)

Comment

Comment

Juk,

You're selling yourself short again!

Why did you fail to mention what I believe most of us consider your most valuable contribution to the board. And that is, of course, your unique sense of humor.

(Because it's almost Christmas, just make the check out for half the amount you usually pay me for 'spontaneous complements)

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                            Er..ah... Striar created the 'Dallas Sucks' thread over at the old board. You do, however, deserve credit for the 'Busts' thread, which is so much more inspiring than the 'Dallas Sucks' thread.

Hey I'm talking about this board. If striar wants credit for it he can come here and see me but until that happens I'll plagiarize my ass off and take credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              Juk,

You're selling yourself short again!

Why did you fail to mention what I believe most of us consider your most valuable contribution to the board. And that is, of course, your unique sense of humor.

(Because it's almost Christmas, just make the check out for half the amount you usually pay me for 'spontaneous complements)

The money is in the mail tino. I sent cash so you would be wise to go out to the mailbox right now and wait. Otherwise someone might steal it. Don't risk that with so much money. Go stand there right now until it shows up.

Comment

Working...
                              X