Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most important question of the day......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys - I’m think Jenkins jersey. I always go Defense and I think he really was critical for this team. Or maybe Brandon Graham?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Guys - I’m think Jenkins jersey. I always go Defense and I think he really was critical for this team. Or maybe Brandon Graham?
      It's hard to pick a favorite on this team but as I said earlier the guys on Inside the NFL thought that Jenkins was all over the field and would have made him MVP. Graham was so huge down the stretch too. Hell, I love them all!

I've been all over Jenkins this season, especially after Hicks went down when Schwartz turned him into Mr. Everything. I didn't see Ellerbe at all and just saw Goode in on one play if that, only special teams. Jenkins was Mr. Everything in that game.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Jenkins and Graham are both great calls but the guy who is right smack in the middle holding up linemen every play he is in there is Cox. I know people talk about him but I don't think this defense does what it does without him. I know teams pay attention to Curry, they pay attention to Graham, they pay attention to Jenkins, but the number one guy they pay attention to is Cox IMO
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Jenkins and Graham are both great calls but the guy who is right smack in the middle holding up linemen every play he is in there is Cox. I know people talk about him but I don't think this defense does what it does without him. I know teams pay attention to Curry, they pay attention to Graham, they pay attention to Jenkins, but the number one guy they pay attention to is Cox IMO
          You can't argue that. They tried to block him one on one a couple of times and he blew the pocket up. He collapsed the pocket and they almost got Brady for a safety. As much as I've rewatched the game I haven't really had a chance to really go over it with my dvr to see how the Pats handled us in the second half.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I went right over to Dicks Sporting goods as soon as the game ended, it was packed, lines out the door, Little Taz, Princess Taz and I got a bunch of swag and really had a great time. Strangers hugging strangers, Eagles Chants. Then I came home and watched the Lombardi trophy being hosted via TIVO.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Have you guys come across a Jenkins Sb LII Jersey? The one on nfl.com is just a regular one.

Comment

Working...
              X