X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterson

to FB!!!!!!!!!

MDFan,

While I may not be ready to put Patterson in for Tapeh, I have to say that Big Mike looked pretty fast on that fumble return.

he did not have that stumbling-bumbling look you see from most big men that get the rare opportunity to run with the ball, Patterson had a good stride and had his arms working in motion. I loved it!

Comment

Runs pretty damn fast for a fat man.
      Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

You gotta luv how he waited for his blocker to pass him at the five to assure the block on a QB.
        Pedro

Comment

Dude is in good shape. He didn't even look winded. Great play by Patterson who is really playing well this year.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
            You gotta luv how he waited for his blocker to pass him at the five to assure the block on a QB.
            that blocker was just waiting to put a huge smack on smith but never got the right opportunity
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Awesome run. I agree he did not look winded like msot big guys after a 98 yard run.
              Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Can you imagine Cory Simon having to run 98 yards? LOL!

I was honestly expecting him to lateral it around the 50, but no, he kept right on motoring. Impressive as hell. The big guy deserves the record, awesome job.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Patterson moves well for a 300 pounder. I was really impressed. Also did a nice job of reading his block at the end of the run.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                    Patterson moves well for a 300 pounder. I was really impressed. Also did a nice job of reading his block at the end of the run.
                    If by "reading his block" you mean "pausing to gasp for air", then I agree. Seriously though, nice piece of running by the big man. Some schmo that I've never heard of on ESPN.com wrote a column about that play:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... d=tab3pos2[/url]
                    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Hey Monkey Boy, will you tell Vin that you want to change your screen name back now?

I dislike change.......
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

In Rich Hoffmans article about Dawkins, he has a great line about Pattersons run. Check it out . http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/15602077.htm
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                          Hey Monkey Boy, will you tell Vin that you want to change your screen name back now?

I dislike change.......
                          Do you really want the name change?

Comment

Hogwash, Mike Patterson is too short to be an effective NFL DT
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                              Originally posted by FRESH

I dislike change.......
                              Do you really want the name change?
                              Yeah, I do. Question is if CLTM wants it. One of the best screen names ever, I dunno what's wrong with that boy.........

Comment

Working...
                              X