X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Eagles fans at Monster Park today

We represented well today.

And there were no fights in my section.

Was that you in the football pants, Dawkins shirt, and the big yellow bird beak? Must be a bitch drinking a beer with that damn thing in your way.
    Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

hahah no.. i was the one wiht the Dawkins shirt and no pants. Security did not like that... but the dudes did.

Comment

Vin. where did you sit? My brother and some friends were behind the goal post in the endzone of the fumble. They said the Iggle chants were all over.
        Pedro

Comment

I was deep in Niners central but I saw those knuckleheads in the endzone. They did an Eagles chant every 10 minutes. Good stuff. Was he in section 56?

I also met up with bay_bird for a little tailgating before hand. Good guy.

Comment

It was great to hear all the chants for defense when the Birds were backed up against the goal line.I turned the volume up cuz I figured i was hearing things.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Re: Lots of Eagles fans at Monster Park today

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              And there were no fights in my section.
              Just alot of whining from the home crowd.

Comment

I was deep in Niners central but I saw those knuckleheads in the endzone. They did an Eagles chant every 10 minutes. Good stuff. Was he in section 56?

I also met up with bay_bird for a little tailgating before hand. Good guy.
                VIN - did baybird have his helmet with a nail impaled TO on the top?

Comment

i agree that we did represent very well.

it's nice going to another stadium in the opposing team's jersey and not have to worry about getting a bear dumped on your head. i would never wear an eagles jersey to a raiders' game.

Comment

Yeah, lots of TV shots of Eagle green all throughout the game.

Comment

any idea of how many? I'd estimate there was probably 10K of Birds fans in the stands when I was there for the Monday nighter 4 years ago.

Comment

yeah stevemc, he did have his eagles helmet on. He's got TO on the nail now I think. I'm terrible at estimating crowd size but I don't think it was anywhere near 10k.

I tell you the Niners fans are so much better than the Raiders fans. Although I never got a BEAR dumped on my head at an Oakland game either.

Comment

I tell you the Niners fans are so much better than the Raiders fans. Although I never got a BEAR dumped on my head at an Oakland game either.
                          it is SF after all -- the only place where they throw overweight gay men on your head for representing the opposing team.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
                            it is SF after all -- the only place where they throw overweight gay men on your head for representing the opposing team.
                            hahahah. I think 4 people got this joke.

Comment

Vin,
                              I don't know the section, just that he was 16 rows up and behind the goal post. He said they were doing the EAGLES cheers the whole game. He even told me plays while they were happening, so I was posting a couple plays before they were seen on TV (nobody noticed this when Dawk went down or they scored).
                              Pedro

Comment

Working...
                              X