No announcement yet.

Bring back Detmer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Koy putting snot on the ball after rubbing jalapeno in his nostrils??

Comment

Didn't Akers hit some long field goals in the pre season with Dirk as the holder? I think its just confidence right now. At least I hope so.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Seriously, why does there HAVE to be a reason? Why can't a guy miss a couple of kicks just because he just flat out didn't hit them quite right.

We're only talking about THREE kicks here, and 2 of them were 6" from us not even having this conversation.

Comment

Because we know what he's capable of, and he didn't earn the nickname "money" for nothing.

But as to the rest of your question, at what time is it permissible to begin wondering if something is wrong, according to YOU? One game? No I agree, that's not reasonable. 2 games? 3? I guess 3 was my lucky number. If there is no 4, then I will likely lose interest in this discussion.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            Because we know what he's capable of, and he didn't earn the nickname "money" for nothing.

But as to the rest of your question, at what time is it permissible to begin wondering if something is wrong, according to YOU? One game? No I agree, that's not reasonable. 2 games? 3? I guess 3 was my lucky number. If there is no 4, then I will likely lose interest in this discussion.
            # of games doesn't matter as much as # of kicks. And 2 of the kicks you're talking about - again - were only 6" from us not even having this discussion. That said, this conversation sounds like it's far from having any relevance. I could see if he totally shanked 3 of them, but he absolutely drilled the 2 that hit the uprights - he just missed a little. It happens to the best of them.

3 kicks does not statistical relevance make - especially when 1 of them actually went in, and the other one hit the uprights and didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieBlue
              I think we should trade Garcia, get a back outta the deal... (DueceN.O.)? and then bring in Detmer and its back to the three headed QBeez again... Way to go Fresh!...
              no way would NO be that stupid to trade McCalister for Garcia...would they?
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

So you're saying your not concerned? Fine, good for you. Guess I'm a worrywart. If we lose any MORE games because we missed scoring opportunities, maybe you will be concerned as well.

2-1 is good. 3- 0 is better. It's really that simple. I've gotten spoiled by Akers in the past, and my expectations for him are high. He's kicked a total of 5 FGs so far this season, and three of those kicks were off his usual mark. Not acceptable.

This discussion is about what MIGHT be wrong with Akers. If you don't think there's anything wrong, then I'd say you have nothing to add.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                  So you're saying your not concerned? Fine, good for you. Guess I'm a worrywart. If we lose any MORE games because we missed scoring opportunities, maybe you will be concerned as well.

2-1 is good. 3- 0 is better. It's really that simple. I've gotten spoiled by Akers in the past, and my expectations for him are high. He's kicked a total of 5 FGs so far this season, and three of those kicks were off his usual mark. Not acceptable.

This discussion is about what MIGHT be wrong with Akers. If you don't think there's anything wrong, then I'd say you have nothing to add.
                  I don't think your concern is offbase at all. There have always been kickers each season as good as Akers. But nobody was as good as Akers every single year. That was always the difference, and seeing him falter even a little raises a big flag with me.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                    Originally posted by JackieBlue
                    I think we should trade Garcia, get a back outta the deal... (DueceN.O.)? and then bring in Detmer and its back to the three headed QBeez again... Way to go Fresh!...
                    no way would NO be that stupid to trade McCalister for Garcia...would they?
                    Who know's- Garcia is a No. 2 and So is Duece... Nice dreaming though...
                    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

LMFAO, are people really discussing trading McAllister for Garcia?? Come on now people! Put down the crack pipe!

Comment

Working...
                      X