New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans

Doesn't look like a " gimme " anymore. But I guess you could say teams like Washington, NY and Carolina don't look so invinceable either. As always the schedule never breaks down like you think it will before the season starts.

You could throw Tampa in the mix as well as not being as big a challenge as expected. With a rookie qb, that is a very winnable ball game. One that I was very concerened about. Not as much now.

But, one at a time....Bring on the Pack!!
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

They beat Cleveland, Green Bay and an extremely overrated Atlanta team so far. Lets see how they do against Carolina. The same can be said for the Eagles also but I am not sweating New Orleans just yet
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The Eagles will destroy the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
          And then in the offseason will pick off their best available parts.

Comment

Originally posted by AToney
            Originally posted by SwingOnThis
            And then in the offseason will pick off their best available parts.
            Exactly. The Saints are our triple-A team. :P

Comment

LMAO at this thread.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

The Saints were running on pure emotion last night. They simply don't have that much talent with experience on that team to beat us.

No worries on the Saints.

Jax and Indy are the only two out of div games to worry about.

Comment

Saints got every bounce last night, blocked two kicks and were on a huge emotional high. They also showed a real inability to finish off drives with TD's. We'll see how they look against more balanced offenses down the road. I've got a feeling they are still not a good team but are improving.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                    The Saints were running on pure emotion last night. They simply don't have that much talent with experience on that team to beat us.

No worries on the Saints.

Jax and Indy are the only two out of div games to worry about.
                    Concur here.

Comment

Drew Brees is a good QB and they have two real good RB's. plus, they have Hollis anchoring the d-line. i wouldn't want to play them in NO this year.
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
                        Drew Brees is a good QB and they have two real good RB's. plus, they have Hollis anchoring the d-line. i wouldn't want to play them in NO this year.
                        Hollis is gonna feel like he is on rollerskates when Andrews, Jackson and Herremans start to push their D around. If he could have battled them effectively before he would still be in Philly.

Comment

How'd Simmy fare last night?
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                            How'd Simmy fare last night?
                            I heard he had two missed tackles on the same play...

Comment

[quote=Flying Dutchman]
                              Originally posted by "Leonard Tose":ba073
                              Hollis is gonna feel like he is on rollerskates when Andrews, Jackson and Herremans start to push their D around. If he could have battled them effectively before he would still be in Philly.[/quote:ba073]

i was joking about the hollis part, though it was sandwiched by two serious statements, so i imagine it was all a bit confusing.
                              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                              X