The training staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The training staff...

Is it time to start casting a critical eye their way?

This team just cannot get healthy. They cannot stay healthy. I know all teams deal with injuries, and they are part of the game, and yada yada. But this team is devastated by injuries year after year. Even when they won the Super Bowl they had a significant number of injuries. Last year, and again this year, I will submit to this board that no team could win a championship while suffering the number of injuries that this team has had.

There are some other things as well. Jordan Mathews claimed the medical staff screwed up on his knee injury. D Jax's abdominal injury this year.

I don't know, but If I'm Lurie, I'm going to have someone from outside the organization come in and and do an independent analysis of the trainers and doctors, and try to determine if they are somehow playing a role in the team's inability to stay reasonably healthy year after year.

I really think that it's a combination of horseshit Eagle luck and older players EB. This is our 3rd medical staff in 3 years with similar results.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I agree something isn't 100% there. Lots of different cats and dogs; coaches, conditioning people, medical staff, et al. I can't put it all on bad luck
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I went on a rant earlier in the week about this issue. All teams deal with injuries but how they deal with them and how they prepare for them, when viewed by the end result, seems very different than the Eagles. We have had a HUGE number of soft tissue injuries ranging from strains and pulled muscles to season ending tears that require surgery. DJax is bad enough but now we lose Sproles again, and have Howard listed as questionable? We lost Howard and Jefferies over the bye week!! WTF?

IMM the only explanation for the constant march of players to the IR over the last 3-4 years is a combination of poor fitness and questionable treatment. Not sure how other teams lime the Cowboys and Patriots manage to go through season after season with minimal injuries but clearly they are better at the medical side than we are. If I was Lurie I would be talking to Docs around the country to try to find why this is happening and how to fix it.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          I went on a rant earlier in the week about this issue. All teams deal with injuries but how they deal with them and how they prepare for them, when viewed by the end result, seems very different than the Eagles. We have had a HUGE number of soft tissue injuries ranging from strains and pulled muscles to season ending tears that require surgery. DJax is bad enough but now we lose Sproles again, and have Howard listed as questionable? We lost Howard and Jefferies over the bye week!! WTF?

IMM the only explanation for the constant march of players to the IR over the last 3-4 years is a combination of poor fitness and questionable treatment. Not sure how other teams lime the Cowboys and Patriots manage to go through season after season with minimal injuries but clearly they are better at the medical side than we are. If I was Lurie I would be talking to Docs around the country to try to find why this is happening and how to fix it.
          Agree!

Comment

Maybe they should follow TB12's program?
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X